garnier @ the end

lynch

would you advice getting tickets for this, never seem him in London before so not sure how many people will turn up.

cheers :D

lynch said:
would you advice getting tickets for this, never seem him in London before so not sure how many people will turn up.

cheers :D

Def get tickets, it will be a roadblock, The End is notorious for queueing on any night and with 8 hours of Garnier it's going to be even worse than normal.

yeah i best get a ticket cos im going for somones birthday drinks first..

will purchase two on friday.. :D

lynch said:
yeah i best get a ticket cos im going for somones birthday drinks first..

Me and Tom aren't going now, I remembered that Joey Negro was playing Ministry and he was one of sets of Southport plus I haven't seen Paul 'Trouble' Anderson for ages so we're heading to Ministry. But Garnier is starting bi-monthly residency @ The End next year so will def be venturing to the next one :D

Have a good one and let me know Monday (Tuesday when you find braincells lol :p ) what it was like.

Barbie said:
But Garnier is starting bi-monthly residency @ The End next year so will def be venturing to the next one :D

Think Ill be goin down for one of them is he's playin a mammoth set again! :p Been a while since I saw Garnier play!

Did anyone go??

Thought he was amazing as usual, he started of with some really slow tunes before moving into his pumping techno and house.

His set was very diverse and even played breaks, drum and base along with about 3/4 rock tunes, one being Navada :D

we didnt stay til the end cos at six I decided to drag becki onto Twist in Vauxhall, even tho i wish I didnt now...

top top night at the end again. can't wait til he's back again..

lynch said:
Did anyone go??

Thought he was amazing as usual, he started of with some really slow tunes before moving into his pumping techno and house.

His set was very diverse and even played breaks, drum and base along with about 3/4 rock tunes, one being Navada :D

we didnt stay til the end cos at six I decided to drag becki onto Twist in Vauxhall, even tho i wish I didnt now...

top top night at the end again. can't wait til he's back again..

Lynch how was twist? We're thinking about going this week

the first time I went I enjoyed it more, but it was still very good yesterday.

The music is hardhouse and trance with another small room playing different styles of music, I've never stayed later than 10 so don't no how messy it gets after that...

The only down side of yesterday was some bloke walking up to becki and asking her to bite his finger Nail off :evil: This wound me up + of course I told him where to go..

left shortly after that but money wise and everything wish I didnt go, still think it's worth a visit tho..

lynch said:
The only down side of yesterday was some bloke walking up to becki and asking her to bite his finger Nail off :evil: This wound me up + of course I told him where to go..

Yuk! I hope you told him to go bite his own nail off :rolleyes:

Cheers, probs going to the end first then see how it goes. No work monday so defo fancy a big one.

if your off work defo give it ago, we got a cab from the end for a £10, and getting in twist with a flyer is only a £5. So it doesnt cost much, and if you want you can stay til 1 in the afternoon... Meaning you can get home in time to cook a nice sunday roast :D

lynch said:
the first time I went I enjoyed it more, but it was still very good yesterday.

The music is hardhouse and trance with another small room playing different styles of music, I've never stayed later than 10 so don't no how messy it gets after that...

left shortly after that but money wise and everything wish I didnt go, still think it's worth a visit tho..

Hahaha! That was certainly the strangest thing I have ever been asked!

Weirdo: "Scuse me, do you mind if I ask you a question??
Me: "No, go ahead"
Weirdo: "Would you mind biting off my nail for me?
*holds up manky half chewed finger with nail hanging off"
Me: "What the funk?! No way!!"

Twist is a cool little club to go to if you're after carrying it on and getting messy with a group of mates. When me and Jonathan went there on sunday morning it wasn't as good as it was the last time we went, probably coz we weren't all that up for a totally messy one, and plus we were on a bit of a budget. Also there seemed to be a lot more freaks there this time!!!
The End was cool, very impressed with Garnier's selection of tuneage! Like Jonathan said, he played rock, drum and bass, funk... it certainly broke the night up a bit. The End was rammed, but not the most busy Ive ever seen a club, perhaps they were turning people down n the door?

Anyway....a good night in all!

:D

Back