Garlands

Q TOY

Going to the garlands opening party this year, what should i expect there music wise and what are the people like (many burberry capped rockport wearing beer boy arse holes).

Is it tru that Sundis are on v's Garlands (or is that just some myth i have heard).

Oh yeah is there any good after clubs on the Wednesday morning?

Hope you can answer all my questions, cheers :)

trance and hard house rob tissera is the resident this yr and there will probably be burberry hats and rockport wearing beer boys in attendance

Garlands in the Uk is a lot of funky stuff but it in ibiza it will get a bit harder later on. It depends on who's playing i suppose. I can't see it getting to hard.
Considering garlands is a gay mixed club I can't see many beer boys with burberry hats going.
It will probably be a brilliant night after the success of last yrs parties at space.
Its on a tues night at pin up.
Pin up isn't that expensive from what i have heard and usually gets a good up for it crowd and a lot of people going after bora bora and space.

If its anything like the garlands in Liverpool, there wont be any burberry beer boys in there.

its the hardest place in the world to get in.

They easily knock back 1 out of every 2 people in the queue

Neil said:
If its anything like the garlands in Liverpool, there wont be any burberry beer boys in there.

its the hardest place in the world to get in.

They easily knock back 1 out of every 2 people in the queue

You beat me to saying that mate! Love going Garlands in L'pool, and yes it can be hard to get in, have seen many people turned away.

Last year in Ibiza Garlands had mainly workers going and their mates or other people who they thought would fit in and gave passes to.

seanbelfast said:
trance and hard house rob tissera is the resident this yr and there will probably be burberry hats and rockport wearing beer boys in attendance

:x

A pal of mine who's from Liverpool said Garland's used to be the bee's knees, but then all the neds and tanorexics muscled in.

Also, hard house and trance are my idea of hell.

Q TOY said:
Going to the garlands opening party this year, what should i expect there music wise

this:

IbizaOpening3.jpg

does ne1 kno if theres any other rooms in pin-up....maybe a funky room? surely there will be :confused: Will deffinetly make garlands a better night if there is!

The terrace is open in the day and the inside is open at night.
one dj inside and one outside.
If it gets busy they will open the inside early
the terrace shuts at 12.

Bling10 said:
does ne1 kno if theres any other rooms in pin-up....maybe a funky room? surely there will be :confused: Will deffinetly make garlands a better night if there is!

Remember, Pin Up isn't a very big club.

Might have to press on to moneypenny's if the music gets too hard after the terrace shuts.....too be honest i dont think it will anyway, its never that hard in liverpool xx

a little
birdy.gif
told me that the after-party tomorrow will be at gala night!! ;)

· pre-party at kanya (12 pm)
· pin-up (4 pm)
· after-party at gala night (12 am - free entry)

Garlands Made Me Do It!!

One of my highlights was the Garland free parties last year, absolutely mental, such a friendly crowd too.

I went to the one with the pirate theme which was at Bora Bora, soooo funny. Went to the after, after party at Kanya, which was real madness!

Sophie from Big Brother was there interviewing for Rise on ch 4, everyone wanted to get on TV, crazy!!

Happy Memories!!

garlands in liverpool is always kickun i almost got knocked back they asked bout 30 questions bout club prices in lpool lucky for me i knew them and got in.

first time i went i had to pretend i was gay with my cousin he said were together cause hes my lover.

that got me in and it was BUZZIN.

MY HOUSE IS YOUR HOUSE IS MINE IN THIS HOUSE WE ONLY PLAY HOUSE.

we went to the one in august last year - can;t remember the date! was supposed to be at kanya.......... we got there and found out it had been moved to space......... bonus.......... and they provided a free bus too!!!

Back