Garlands

S

Scenic

What do they spin at Garlands? I saw something that said they would be opening at 4:00. Is this true?

I guess I'll have to throws darts to figure out where to go on Tuesday night!!

What I've heard... is that we can expect funky house. And a really good vibe. It's no contest -- we're there.

so i won't be seeing you waving your hands in the air down at amnesia for gatecrasher then! hehehe!!

I have noticed that they've totally mashed a LOAD of good nights on Tuesday this summer... (But no, it's garlands for us on Tuesday).

yeah like:

mondays: sanchez, vath,
tuesdays: garlands, crasher
wednesday: soul heaven, subliminal.
thursday: mos, cream
fridays: pure pacha
sat: hed kandi
sundays: space, defected

Robo said:
yeah like:

mondays: sanchez, vath,
tuesdays: garlands, crasher
wednesday: soul heaven, subliminal.
thursday: mos, cream
fridays: pure pacha
sat: hed kandi
sundays: space, defected

I really fear for my health, well being and sanity this year :eek: :p

Robo said:
i fear for tom more than anything! poor bloke! all that erick and 'little white erick'

Lol, you're learning my son!

Yeah I fear for Tom as well, I can see him leaving me on the island and doing a runner :p ;)

Robo said:
now that would be ironic considering you met there!

I know but he's suffered for too long, nearly 4 years now, it's time for the bloke to get out and restore some sanity to his life :p ;)

yeh i will b there 4 the garland's opening party!
im already there too listen to the funky house tunes spinning away. :D

im going for the garlands opening party as well. they have rob tisera as a resident inside. my girlfriend used to go all the time in liverpool and says they play quite hard sometimes. i know outside will be funky though

Yeah i'll be at Garlands opening too. 8) My plane leaves that night so im gonna party till the bitter end so i have no time to get depressed that i have to say goodbye. :( ;)

Funky House? I am totally there! Does anyone know if you have to dress for garland's themes?

Last year garlands was top - was hard trance / trance in the main room & funky on the terrace - will def go again this year!

Music should be great if it still compares to the original Galands of '94 and '95 :eek: that i knew in Liverpool! NOt sure if the old residents Hewy and Dave (i think)are still there but the policy was always for a bit of funky stuff that sometimes got a bit dirty.
If any of the old regulars from the good old days are going - then i would be glad to meet up! (anybody remember when they did "guest" nights and people like Sasha turned up - and this was before anybody knew about the place!)
Looking forward to it -will be there with lady in tow.

Went for the closing party at Space last year and it was one of the best nights I have had on the island in many years. The Cuban Brothers were something else!

stimposs said:
Music should be great if it still compares to the original Galands of '94 and '95 :eek: that i knew in Liverpool! NOt sure if the old residents Hewy and Dave (i think)are still there but the policy was always for a bit of funky stuff that sometimes got a bit dirty.
If any of the old regulars from the good old days are going - then i would be glad to meet up! (anybody remember when they did "guest" nights and people like Sasha turned up - and this was before anybody knew about the place!)
Looking forward to it -will be there with lady in tow.

I go to Garlands in Liverpool about twice a month, Dave and Huey are still there and funky n ditry is still very much the order of the day :D Best atmosphere of any club in the UK in my opinion.

Dirk Bigler said:
Went for the closing party at Space last year and it was one of the best nights I have had on the island in many years. The Cuban Brothers were something else!

Dirk - i was there too - what a night & what an atmosphere!

Back