garlands this Tuesday

B

Batman

At Pin-up - opening party

If last years closing party was anything to go by.. it'll set the island on fire

Last years pics can be accessed by going to:

www.beengoingcrazy.com

click the Ibiza logo on the homepage...

more pics from this year will be posted when I return!

cheers

Batman lives!

Went to Izit dance opening at pin up and it was dead about 100 people
great music though and with just 100 people there was a good atmosphere.
Also went to Soul heaven opening at Pin Up. It promised to be a great day and night as it opened at 4 pm in the day.
We started at Bora Bora at about 2 and went to pin up at about 5:30 but it was dead. about 30 people. There was a barbeque at about 7:30 and by the time kerri chandler started playing at about 9 or 10 there was still only about 150 people there. The inside bit opened about 12 and people headed off inside by then i'd lost interest and we went home.
I think Pin up has opened too early and is unable to compete with the other clubs. Maybe garlands will do better. I got to know the promotors for soul heaven and they said that they wouldn't be opening at 4pm for a while, maybe all season. In july and Aug Pin up will do better when there is more people there.
Even ministry opening was quiet with about 1500 people there according to the promotor. Pacha pure opening was busy but this was due to it being at the weekend and there are more locals out.
The only good things is that we didn't pay to get in Pin Up, In fact we didn't have to pay to get in any of the clubs we went to.

I still reckon Pin Up will be a huge hit this year as it offers something very different.

The drinks at Pin up are pretty much the same as the other clubs now, last year they were cheaper but it has gone up for this year.

Garlands was fantastic at Pin Up this Tuesday. Didn't get packed until sunset but when it did the atmosphere was awesome. Drinks are still really cheap despite what someone said earlier (5 euros for a bottle of beer) and you get a free drink on entry. Also, the legendary Garlands punch returns next week between 4 & 6 in the afternoon to get people down earlier.

Huey said:
Garlands was fantastic at Pin Up this Tuesday. Didn't get packed until sunset but when it did the atmosphere was awesome. Drinks are still really cheap despite what someone said earlier (5 euros for a bottle of beer) and you get a free drink on entry. Also, the legendary Garlands punch returns next week between 4 & 6 in the afternoon to get people down earlier.

is this THE Huey by any chance?
just wandering?!
:D

How do you know that Rob?
would like to say hi to him if it is - he greatly influenced my mid 90's at the old Garlands when I lived in L'pool!

excited now!
(how do i know he's not really some 12 year old kid on his dads pc though!?)
:lol:

Okay its him - just read all of his other posts!

Wicked - its the real man himself.....great!! :lol:

Huey you are a legend! I have still got some old dj tape that you did in '94 that i picked up in some dodgy shop on bold st....great stuff. Can't wait for Tuesday the 29th July now!
:lol:

Back