Garlands Liverpool

diver

Im off to Garlands tonight in Liverpool. Is it any good? I am fortunate to be on the guest list. Any pre club bars recommended?

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember a Garlands closing party at Space a good few years back. They brought the Function 1 soundsystem on to the terrace and the place just went off. One of my top 5 clubbing experiences!

Always wanted to go to Liverpool, so interested to know your thoughts?

I remember a Garlands closing party at Space a good few years back. They brought the Function 1 soundsystem on to the terrace and the place just went off. One of my top 5 clubbing experiences!

Always wanted to go to Liverpool, so interested to know your thoughts?

Never been to Liverpool myself. Quite fancy Circus @ The Barfly though. They've always got amazing lineups every month.

I did indeed have a really good night. Mate wanted to go at 4am just as a DJ called Dave Booth came on and things started getting to my optimum music level.
Apparently it was a really quiet night. Despite this we got to the door at 12am and the guest list had closed and got the usual uk doorman questions of "What type of night are you after lads?" and "where do you normally go?" I hate that whole guest list stuff if it dont work.

Back