Garlands Free Parties Return

Now this news has really trashed my schedule, had penned in Tuesday for Pin-Up... has anyone been on a Wednesday? Don't think we would make it on Monday.

AlixB said:
Now this news has really trashed my schedule, had penned in Tuesday for Pin-Up... has anyone been on a Wednesday? Don't think we would make it on Monday.

Mondays are fab if you are a true DC10 casualty :eek: :p ;) I loved Soul Heaven on Weds but it depends what music you are into, Soul Heaven is proper funky soulful house and that was one of my fave nights this year.

Barbie said:
Mondays are fab if you are a true DC10 casualty :eek: :p ;) I loved Soul Heaven on Weds but it depends what music you are into, Soul Heaven is proper funky soulful house and that was one of my fave nights this year.

Thanks for this Babs, would love to go on Monday but just don't think we could hack it after DC's, so Wednesday it is (it will keep Ed happy, funky is his kind of thing) - will have to do Subliminal in the first week - and I've promised everyone we won't go out as much this year!

AlixB said:
Thanks for this Babs, would love to go on Monday but just don't think we could hack it after DC's, so Wednesday it is (it will keep Ed happy, funky is his kind of thing) - will have to do Subliminal in the first week - and I've promised everyone we won't go out as much this year!

What dates are you there, have you see MAW have just added date at Soul Heaven on 27th August :D :D :D

FAB

So excited to hear that the Funky Soul is bumping at Pinup on Wednesdays. I will be there August 27 (and my birthday is the 28th, so you know at midnite, that guy screaming and jumping and buying drinks for everyone is yours truly!)

Any confirmed dates for the other Garland Parties?

I'm really hoping that Garlands do a free party at the start of September so I can go and enjoy the free absinthe!

Barbie said:
What dates are you there, have you see MAW have just added date at Soul Heaven on 27th August :D :D :D

We are there from Sunday 17th for 2 weeks :D the 27th at Soul Heaven should be one to remember - I'll be sure to post a review when we return.

Thanks again.

I know Eden is probably at the bottom of all of our list of clubs to attend on the island.....but remember this is the club Garlands started at on the island 2 years ago.....and walking into that back room blew me away. It was full of true Ibiza clubbers and workers. It took fifteen minutes to get from one side to the other because of the madness and amazing atmophere....and when a big vocal came on......all I will say is goose bumps!

My point here is don't knock till youve tried it, just close your eyes on the way through the main room tho', then you don't see the San An beer boys doin big box little box

You think they'll still do the closing party on the 9th then ..? Hope so as I'll be there then. Will only go to the day party at Kanya as will be going to Carl Cox closing party on the night so had better watch me intake on the free absynth !! :)

went to the garlands party at Kanya and then in the back room at eden last tuesday

BLOODY AWESOME made up for a crap night in the main room Tall Paul has lost it and very sad to say this sister bliss was not too good either!

has anyone seen the flyers for garlands on the back of the clockwork orange flyers??? bloody hillarious!

A huge thank you to garlands and well done for that night long may they continue

Back