garlands boat 2008

yeah its defo on, there was a notice on facebook about it, wednesdays 50euro includes entrance to Eden later on.

The garlands boat party starts on 11th June. Went on it last year and was a wicked day, really happy good vibe and a good (and messy) way to start the night. Am going back over there in 7 days for the whole summer and will be working for the boat party..... :twisted::D

The garlands boat party starts on 11th June. Went on it last year and was a wicked day, really happy good vibe and a good (and messy) way to start the night. Am going back over there in 7 days for the whole summer and will be working for the boat party..... :twisted::D

I would love to get the lowdown on this. Details? Time, place, etc.

If my memory serves me correctly the boat left from san an at 4pm last year after a mini pre party at plastik, and got back at 10/11ish which then gave you a bit of time to get showered/changed/more messy and then head out. the prices varied on various deals with club tickets. I think it is 50e for boat party, entry to garlands plus cds,keyrings etc etc. Definately recommend doing this, was better than any of the other boat parties i have been on and somehow managed to be one of best days/nights of last year, up with space on sunday and dc10.......:D:D:D

I agree with Hayhoe... was on the garlands boat myself last year and had a wicked time... garlands @ eden's always a good laugh aswell... music, girls, atmosphere .. the boats definatley up there with the best day trips on the island.. 6 DAYS TO GO!!:eek::p:evil:

is there a way to go to that boat woth out going to edan afterwards?

Yep - spoken to one of the "crew" as I was keen on boat party, but not on eden - and the answer is yes you can go on the boat party........for 40 euro......a bit steep considering its 50 euro if you do the whole shebang (club and boat)!

i received e-mail today from the craw
they told me it will cost 35 euros.

....I'll have to quote them on that! Thanks for letting me know. On a similar note - I believe pukka up are having boat parties every Monday. Not sure of cost though......

are you talking about the same boat?
as i know , they are only advertizing the garland parties in Wednesday

is there a pickups from pdb or something?

do we know what time they boat will leave??
4pm seems a bit early.

i haven't been on the garlands boat since 2005, do they still let you bring your own ale on the boat??

looks like there is a special event for the garlands boat party july 16th wed, i will be in ibiza for that event, are presales requested for this? where can i get em

you'll have to contact the garlands crew.

i got in touch with them, i asked them for tickets,
they told me that they reserve ma as mach tickets i want , but i'll only get them while im in ibiza.

are you talking about the same boat?
as i know , they are only advertizing the garland parties in Wednesday

is there a pickups from pdb or something?

No - pukka up and garlands are two different parties. pukka up on Monday, garlands on Wednesday - both have boat parties leaving San An on their respective nights, i.e. pukka up boat party on Monday, garlands boat party on Wendesday.....

ps: pukka up leaves at 7pm, returns at 10pm

Back