*** Garlands 2013 ***

Garlands

Hi,

I fancy the Garlands opening party the night we get to Ibiza, I've not been for years but I always remember if it was a night that was on at Eden, after about midnight you would get all sorts of promo's down the west end to get in cheaper.

Is it still the case? It's my Hen weekend and I've said to the girls we'll just head to the We love opening party as I don't want the 'non clubbers' to spend too much.

However, if I know there's a chance we'll get in cheaper....they might be up for it :)

Hi,

I fancy the Garlands opening party the night we get to Ibiza, I've not been for years but I always remember if it was a night that was on at Eden, after about midnight you would get all sorts of promo's down the west end to get in cheaper.

Is it still the case? It's my Hen weekend and I've said to the girls we'll just head to the We love opening party as I don't want the 'non clubbers' to spend too much.

However, if I know there's a chance we'll get in cheaper....they might be up for it :)
Eden is in the process of being bought by someone so maybe just keep checking back on here or the party calender for definitive info so you can make your plans :)

Taken over by the people behind Panama, according to McRackin

Interesting development. That's one of the few proper clubs in Amsterdam I've been to. Had an amazing NY Eve party with Dubfire about 8 years ago.

It'll be interesting to see what they do with it.....

Interesting development. That's one of the few proper clubs in Amsterdam I've been to. Had an amazing NY Eve party with Dubfire about 8 years ago.

Was at Panama a few years back - Timo Maas, cracking night
should prove interesting
as far as i know, they seem to host nights in Amsterdam both underground and more commercial

I'm interested to see what they do with it too. I reckon they have two main options: one move it downmarket and make it an 'all you can drink' style club like BCM in Magalluf and pack the West End masses in...the other to move upmarket and make it a serious club.

Either way I doubt we'll see much change this Summer, we are nearly in May and there is no time to make changes to the club or its layout etc the most they can do at short-notice is fly in some different DJ's from their existing clubs.

Are there any all u can drink places these days in Ibiza??

Not that am aware of.

'All you can drink' isn't the kind of night I'd particularly enjoy, but I think it would be a commercial success in San An particularly in these economic times. They could get away with charging even 30/40Euro's entry I reckon. I also suspect that in a lot of places like BCM in Magaluf make a load of profit on the back of already drunken clubbers paying to get in and then not actually drinking as much booze as they think they would. You can also of course sell the nastiest cheapest booze possible on offers like that!

943276_511541902236626_435739619_n.jpg

Back