Garage Nights

L

Liam-O

Do they have Garage Music Promotions out in Ibiza, I fso has anyone been to any and what was they like???

last summer, there was an invasion of garage, d+b, and old skool nights!!! these were mainly in the san an area, eden and es paradis both held them, i think helter skelter, garage heaven, all the big promoters were there.

If u like that sort of thing fine, but to be honest the house nights are prob better.....

i went to garage heaven one nite only for the drum and bass when i left a couple of hours before the end the main room was empty while the back room with mickey finn playing was rammed,go for the d and b only.

GARAGE HA HA

WHY GO TO A GARAGE NIGHT !!!!

WOULD RATHER SPEND THE VALUABLE TIME ON THE ISLAND GOING TO PLACES MUCH BETTER.

IF YOU WANT TO GO TO A GARAGE RAVE THEN STICK TO LONDON YOU GARAGE LOVIN GIMP!! :twisted:

How refreshing to have someone on here with a "live and let live attitude". Just cos you don't like it doesn't mean everyone shouldn't.
I don't like mouthy piss-heads stumbling around the clubs in Ibiza, but something tells me you don't mind that.

of course the west end is much better......

remember mate W.E.M this is a borad that you can have your own opinons, you have your own ideas it isn't everybodie cup of tea, i would have said the majority on here don't do the west end, but thats fine including me.

We have hady debates in the past about the west end and it normally ends up with someone being called a single minded ****!!!, but everybody is different, and everbody likes different things about ibiza, and unfourtunately for you, you like the west end hahaha!!!......

NO ALTHOU YEAH I DO PROMOTE AND STICK UP FOR THE WEST END
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR CRTICISM I DO APOLOGISE BUT I DONT LIKE GARGAE CAUSE ALL THE RUDE BOYS WITH THERE SOCKS TUCKED IN AND THERE BASEBALL CAPS DANCING LIKE DECAPITATED MONKEYS.

BUT THEN THAT MAKES ME A HYPOCRITE BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE DONT LIKE THE WESTE END ( DONT WANT TO GET ON TO THAT DEBATE ) BUT I SUPPOSE EVERYBODY HAS THERE OWN OPINION AND I APPRECIATE THAT.

I PROBABLY HATE GARGAE EVEN MORE BEING AN EX DRUM AND BASS DJ.

I NOW MIX HARD HOUSE AND EUPHORIC HOUSE ( BETTER THAN DAVE PEARCE)

I LOVE IBIZA FOR THE SUNSET IT IS AMAZING ALMOST BRINGS A TEAR TO YOUR EYE AND THE PEOPLE.

IBIZA YOU CAN BE WHOEVER YOU WANT TO BE WILL BE GOING BACK NEXT YEAR

I LOVE IT

PEACE XX :lol:

thats better hahahaha!!!!

i personally do not want anything to do with garage, and i positively can not stand the rude boys....and if they stay in san, well thats ok...

YEAH I HATE QUEERS I HOPE THEY STAY IN IBIZA TOWN WE THE REST OF YOU

SPACE BEST CLUB IN 2002

you certainly have a way with words westendmassive.
perhaps you could tone down the insults a little if you want to express a personal opinion - it would perhaps be more useful if you told us why you like or don't like certain aspects of the island then people considering coming here could use this information positively

thanks

myself and a group of friends are going to ibiza in august and we have been informed that the main clubs have age restrictions of about 21 is that true?

99jghxp said:
myself and a group of friends are going to ibiza in august and we have been informed that the main clubs have age restrictions of about 21 is that true?

Noooo, I've never seen anyone ID'd in Ibiza. To be honest the people in clubs look like they are getting younger to me............oops that might be cos I am getting older :eek: How old are you all??

:lol: @ Barbie.....again

hehehe
Ya know when ur gettin old when you can't believe that person just drove off in a car.

lol

WESTENDMASSIVE said:
YEAH I HATE QUEERS I HOPE THEY STAY IN IBIZA TOWN WE THE REST OF YOU

SPACE BEST CLUB IN 2002

Like Robo has told (I believe he was), it's preferably that brats like you stay in San Antonio. So you love Space?? Maybe it wouldn't be the same great club with no "queers" on the island. They are an important part of its dance scene.

Back