Fusion's anual party schedule...

Highly unlikely as we all know Fusion is high on life and needs no other ingredients to make his holiday go with a swing..... but nice try ;)
High on life? Remind me to someday tell you the story of a bottle of vodka, several red bulls, and a dark parking lot across from a nice underground Tel Aviv nightclub. The boy can drink! :lol: (sorry, Fusion! ;))

The Zoo Project seems as a posh pool "party"' rather than the kind of parties i like (where people are actually and mostly dancing, instead of just mingeling/swimming/barbqing/etc)

Really? I didnt get that impression at all , sounded like a pretty messy evening in the sun rather than a posh pool party. Lets wait for someone to report back eh

Highly unlikely as we all know Fusion is high on life and needs no other ingredients to make his holiday go with a swing..... but nice try ;)

always one isn't there :lol:

fusion - I am going to the island 4 times this year, I will see you there my friend

4 times?!?!
You are obviously crazier than me, well at least in summer 2008 8)

What are your exact dates?

fusion you mentalist :lol:

also the thread title was one letter away from meaning something completely different, which may have left you rather sore! :lol:

Mental is what mental does! :twisted:

With the current loss of DC10 and the fall of daytime clubbing, as a result there'll be more Bora Bora sessions than usual - for me as well as for many others!

2046-7p.jpg

I've seen fusion proper ****ed up and openly snorting in the middle of the dance floor. I was shocked and appalled.

alex24232433525475687452356789679679868252 is here again !!!!!!!!
nice to have u back my friend :) :D

Fair play man, i would physically keel over if i attempted to go raving every nite like that, maybe 12/15 years ago i could have done it but not now, have fun;)

Tomorow late at night i finallly gonna catch a plane and fly to Ibiza to make my debut for summer 2008... can't wait! 8)

I seriously don't know how you do it mate,i went out 4 nites on the trot in ibiza last year and i was shattered afterwards and had to have 2 nites off, you must be caning some amount of jack and jills and sherbet to keep you going man :lol::lol:

It can be easily done as long as u love & live electronic dance music and all the aspects of clubbing in general.

I do drink alcohol (and alot!), but i don't touch "jack and jills and sherbet " (I think I understood correctly the meaning of it ;)).

Take into consideration i've been clubbing for more than 10 years and been going out to parties every single weekend in my country.
Furthermore i've been clubbing almost all over the world, and been to Ibiza 10 times nevertheless.

So after 'inhaling' some background info about me, you should have your answer for "how do i do it?".

cheers! :D

I love dance music (more older stuff than new) and clubbing in general (not half as much as i used to) and have been going since 1990 but i physically and mentally wouldn't be able to do all those nites like you are,fair play to you man anyway.;)

Astound or not - these are the facts! 8)

Anyway, my flight leaves tonight as i'll be heading to Ibiza for the 11th time!

I'll post pics + videos once i get back, and maybe even a review once i recover! :p

So now i'm departing my virtual life for the next 2 weeks in exchange for fun fun fun on my beloved island!

Take care ya'll and catch you two more weeks...

viewqb7.jpg

Astound or not - these are the facts! 8)

Anyway, my flight leaves tonight as i'll be heading to Ibiza for the 11th time!

I'll post pics + videos once i get back, and maybe even a review once i recover! :p

So now i'm departing my virtual life for the next 2 weeks in exchange for fun fun fun on my beloved island!

Take care ya'll and catch you two more weeks...

viewqb7.jpg

that you with your own name around the necklace thing? slightly overly self referential perhaps?!!!

anyway, does it not get a bit boring going on the lash to clubs solid for two weeks? never fancy a night in with a guitar and a bottle of wine?!!

probably sounding negative there - not meant to be;) fair play - you must have the stamina of a mule!

Back