fusion tears Ibiza for the 11th time... 31/7/08 - 13/8/08

I keep receiving this error when trying to access the page;
An error has occurred.
Exception on page http://www.grovestreet.com/jsp/erro...bs&sort=date_taken&ord=asc&showtrash=1&ppp=80
Exception: com.grovestreet.exception.DatabaseException: Cannot get a connection, pool error Timeout waiting for idle object, error code: 0, last query: error while looking up datasource

I reckon your Ibiza photo's over the years are responsible for 17% of all online storage used by the WWW!

This website/server started p1ssing me off for going down too much lately, i'm gonna put the pictures on another website soon and update you.

For now the website is UP and working!

Last edited by a moderator:
Worked fine for me... your photos look amazing.
from what i can see in them, Ibiza doesn't seem to have changed that much at all!

J

Ibiza may have changed theoreticaly (new laws), but at the end of the day its all in the eye of the beholder, or in translation: IBIZA IS WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT! (and don't ever forget this lifetime motto)

Ibiza may have changed theoreticaly (new laws), but at the end of the day its all in the eye of the beholder, or in translation: IBIZA IS WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT! (and don't ever forget this lifetime motto)

Couldn't agree more... Im heading out on Tuesday for week, stupidly looking forward to it.

J

Damn, I knew, I saw you @ Cream on Aug., 8th, but was unsure....

But this pic was taken half an hour before we met nostrum:

View

Small world. :lol:

whens ur videos goin up fusion??
I got over 20GB (more than 6 hours length) of videos that me and my gang shot during our vacation.
I'm gonna select, edit, cut them and then upload a long video to the internet so you all will be able to download and watch it, while not having to download huge video files seperately!

Great photographs (as always), fusion.....but to say how much you love Ibiza, you don't simle very often?:lol:
I do smile here and there in pictures, but usually when i'm being shot i don't like to pretend and fake a smile as most human beings do ;)

Damn, I knew, I saw you @ Cream on Aug., 8th, but was unsure.... Small world. :lol:
next time we should co-ordinate and meet!

View

If there had been someone on that flight with Coulrophobia, you could have caused sooooo much havoc on that plan.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This mask was planned to be used in Circoloco @ DC10.

Yes we were among the last few optimistic people that DC10 will actually be opened somehow... too bad we were wrong :x

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't half get around Fusion mate.

Here you are at Speed Queen in Sheffield on saturday .....

1387l.jpg

"I love him", "I kill him" lol

:eek:

LOL Drew!

You've just reminded me those hazy moments we had at Space entrance (that i ofcourse don't remember at all! :lol: )

So when will we have another chance to go at it? ;)

Back