funky room @ savannah

T

taffy-boy

Anyone who likes funky disco house should definately check out this cheeky little number. You won't get too many people in there but its a great atmosphere, and best of all ....FREE!!
nice little corners to hide yourself away when things just get a little too much xx

Yeah, we stayed above Savannah last year so went there a few nights, great little atmosphere, we went one night on a Wed and it was rocking, mint atmosphere.

Jason Bye was on one night and riped it up as well, have some good memories of last year.

i went when i was over the other week on a wednesday night...what a top night!!! it was john kelly's birthday party and him and daniel were dj-ing...was mental. alex and dermot from plastik also dj there on wednesday and they are wicked too! defo one to check out....and it's open till about 5/6am!!!!

Got to agree with u there, we went on the friday i think, 11.07, and it was class, only a small place but the tunes were off the map.

i like the idea of the dj's being right next to you aswell

Dunno if anyone was there that nite (11th july) but that geezer on the bongos let me mate have a go, and suprisingly he did ok.

Roll on next year

Back