Funky room Pacha

ha ha i have done no work for 2 weeks now thanks to this message board

Toffer you keep at it! 30, 20 who cares, if you can do and you love it why the f*** would stop????

you can be old when your old 60 i say!

my circle of friends, i'm ALWAYS the last one standing
i'm the only one (bar one great girl) who LOVES ibiza and the whole house thang!
so on my own it shall be, till what ever ages i fancy

its too good to stop ;) ;) ;)

62 days and counting.

Might pop out in May for a few days if the urge gets too strong.

At least Southport's only 3 weeks away!!

Nah, nothing to learn girl - you've got the right attitude, why not get paid to recover rather than wasting a day of your weekend!

Smart cookie
:lol:

Toffer said:
Yep, I think I'm in that club also!

It's going to get worse and worse over the next few weeks!

here's hoping we still have jobs to pay for our holidays!!!!

Even more worrying for me, I only flit in and out of this board, I spend most of my time on the Lounge board @ GK, there really is no hope for me at all :rolleyes: :p

Yep, I'm off home been a hard day at work :lol:

Really don't know how I can sleep at night when I'm getting paid to spend 3 hours + a day on the net -oh hang on, I do know how I can sleep at night - It's called going to bed!

right off home to have a mix

C U tomorrow all! Boss is away in the morning as well (Get in there!!!)

:lol:

Spanish room?

BUBBLE,Can't quite remember if theres another room in the far left corner as you enter the main room. Or is that the toilets!!

where are u staying, swiss?

have u got a caravan opposite pacha or are you just going to kip in the bogs every night and hope that no-one finds you?!

nice one matey, staying @ a place know as Melrose Place, San Rafael opposite Privilege. My mate is a resident DJ in the Funky room, so he needs somebody to carry his vinyl every night and unfortunetly for me I was the only one available..bummer eh :D

VERY swish, Swiss!

Does it come with soap actresses as hand-maidens as well?

Yet again, first thing I do when I get to work is go on this board. Sun is shining here - looking good.

Yep, lovely day to get paid to chat away!

Need to find a beer garden for lunch later on though

:) :)

Back