Funkagenda WLS@Space 30.8.09

Whole load of tracks it could be - certainly lots of latin infused stuff floating around this summer...

Possibly that sergio fernandez - el son te llama track???

Loving that at the mo...

As a guess

Yes this is the one although I just listened to the original mix and I'm sure the Lambada bit :D lasted longer when I heard it and when it kicked in was a bit tougher than that or maybe thats the difference between listening to a tune on your laptop and hearing it in a club. Wicked terrace tune :D

I was there too! :D It was not foreseen that I went to Space for the We Love because when I went last year I hadn't a good time, poor DJs, empty sunset terrase, no atmosphere... I had also not lot of expectation about Funkagenda as i didn't know him... but it was amazing! Such a great day at We Love!

As I told my friend who was at We Love for the first time: "this is the atmosphere I knew 2 years ago at We Love, and that I didn't find the 2 times I went last year". Hands up, DJ playing with the crowd, entertaining music...as it must be ;)

Yes a had also a great time! maybe also a bit :eek:, maybe it is the reason why I "forgot" to take my camera to film the DJ playing because I coudn't stop dancing hands up :D.
I had forgotten how the We Love can be...

Hope to see that next year

I was there too! :D It was not foreseen that I went to Space for the We Love because when I went last year I hadn't a good time, poor DJs, empty sunset terrase, no atmosphere... I had also not lot of expectation about Funkagenda as i didn't know him... but it was amazing! Such a great day at We Love!

As I told my friend who was at We Love for the first time: "this is the atmosphere I knew 2 years ago at We Love, and that I didn't find the 2 times I went last year". Hands up, DJ playing with the crowd, entertaining music...as it must be ;)

Yes a had also a great time! maybe also a bit :eek:, maybe it is the reason why I "forgot" to take my camera to film the DJ playing because I coudn't stop dancing hands up :D.
I had forgotten how the We Love can be...

Hope to see that next year

It was amazing wasnt it 8)

Did you see the Milf dancing around in her cowboy hat, high heels and swimming suit :eek: Talk about Camels hoof...

JJ would have loved her :lol:

It was amazing wasnt it 8)

Did you see the Milf dancing around in her cowboy hat, high heels and swimming suit :eek: Talk about Camels hoof...

JJ would have loved her :lol:

Errrr we are reliably informed that was a man! Each to their own!

Ps. Completely agree with the we love comments above. We need to get that sunset terrace petition going for next year! My preference would be to have a different guest closing each week.

Errrr we are reliably informed that was a man! Each to their own!

Ps. Completely agree with the we love comments above. We need to get that sunset terrace petition going for next year! My preference would be to have a different guest closing each week.

:oops: You know what, people were saying she was a she geezer, but funk me she looked good :oops: She had a proper camels hoof and everything :lol:

:oops: :lol:

Re. the petition. It'd be good if they did that, though get Funkagenda in for a residency of sorts, say play about 6- 8 gigs 8)

:oops: You know what, people were saying she was a she geezer, but funk me she looked good :oops: She had a proper camels hoof and everything :lol:

:oops: :lol:

Re. the petition. It'd be good if they did that, though get Funkagenda in for a residency of sorts, say play about 6- 8 gigs 8)

To be fair I didn't realise it either...my girlfriend told me :lol:

Apparently what she was wearing was the giveaway as that is what a men want women to wear. I tried to disagree but did not get very far...

It'd be good if they did that, though get Funkagenda in for a residency of sorts, say play about 6- 8 gigs 8)

:lol: Good news boys and girls. It looks like we got our wish 8)

I was speaking to Adam last week at the WMC and he confirmed he has a summer residency for WLS this summer. He is doing 6 dates, the opening, closing and the 11th july (his birthday), the other 3 will be on his myspace soon.

So if you are about I really cant recommend seeing him play on the terrace highly enough. I'm going to be there for the closing, see ya on the terrace 8)

THAT IS THE BEST NEWS IVE HAD ALL YEAR!!!! I'm there for te opening so can't wait!!!! Also seeing him tomorrow night with ATFC in London. Woohoo!!!

THAT IS THE BEST NEWS IVE HAD ALL YEAR!!!! I'm there for te opening so can't wait!!!! Also seeing him tomorrow night with ATFC in London. Woohoo!!!

You should get out more :lol:

I must admit I was quite happy to hear the news, I hope hes as good as last year, that terrace was fookin rocking 8)

Hopefully for the closing

Hope you do dude, would be great to see you there, its been too long ;)

You should get out more :lol:

I must admit I was quite happy to hear the news, I hope hes as good as last year, that terrace was fookin rocking 8)

This is true...it did brighten up a particulary boring day at the office so maybe I over reacted...still f*cking cannot wait for June 13th!!!!

Back