Full subliminal line-ups!

Robo

JUNE 18th:
LAUNCH PARTY with in the MAIN ROOM, Resident, ERICK MORILLO + HARRY ROMERO and Live ROBERT OWENS
Global Room: SEB CHEW, LEO GREENSLADE & YOYO (You Only Young Once)

25th: Main Room: ERICK MORILLO + DJ HEATHER + JOSE NUNEZ
Global Room: tbc

JULY

2nd : Main - ERICK MORILLO + CASSIUS
Global; W.I.T (tbc)

9th: Main - ERICK MORILLO + PAUL RICHARDS + WHO DA FUNK LIVE: TERRA DEVA "STING ME RED"
Global: ADAM FREELAND & NENEH CHERRY

16th: Main - ERICK MORILLO + AUDIO BULLYS
Global: SEB CHEW + LEO GREENSLADE & YO YO

23rd: Main - ERICK MORILLO + JOSH WINK/PETE MOSS
Global: JACQUES LU CONT

30th: Main - ERICK MORILLO + ROBBIE RIVERA + JOSE NUNEZ
Global: NENEH CHERRY

AUGUST

6th: Main - ERICK MORILLO + HARRY ROMERO
Global: DJ YELLOW (ECLECTIC SET)

13th; Main - ERICK MORILLO + DEEP DISH
Global: DJ RAP

20th MAIN ERICK MORILLO RICHARD F/ANTRANIG
Live: SHAWNEE TAYLOR
Global: ADAM FREELAND

27th MAIN ERICK MORILLO E SMOOVE MELVIN MOORE LIVE: Latanza Waters, Donica Thornton
Global: SEB CHEW, LEO GREENSLADE , YO YO & Andrea Love

SEPTEMBER

3rd MAIN ERICK MORILLO TIMO MAAS HARRY ROMERO
Global: NENEH CHERRY

10th MAIN ERICK MORILLO SEB FONTAINE RICHARD F
Global: tbc

17th MAIN ERICK MORILLO JOSE NUNEZ
Globa: tbc

24th; CLOSING PARTY ************************
MAIN ERICK MORILLO WHO DA FUNK / HARRY ROMERO
Global: SEB CHEW, LEO GREENSLADE, YO YO & NENEH CHERRY

highlights could be neneh cherry in the global room and jacque lu cont

Yeah,gutted i arent gonna be there for Jacques lu Cont :(

Looks like Timo Maas with Erick when i'm there at start of Sep and then i'm there for the closing :)

Wow, Barbie, every time you're going you get to hear 'tbc' in the back room :lol: Never heard of them before, do you think they're any good :p ;) :p

Woohooo, I'll be there on 10th September! ;) 8) I thought Seb Fontaine and Timo Maas are rather strange choices for guests! And what's Neneh Cherry doing on there? :confused:

N8 said:
Wow, Barbie, every time you're going you get to hear 'tbc' in the back room :lol: Never heard of them before, do you think they're any good :p ;) :p

Mate I tell you tbc are the absolute bollox, have you not seen them before :rolleyes: ;) You are in for a treat if tbc are playing when you're there :p

Ill finally get to meet robo on the 10th....he'll probably be in the club with his laptop typing his 10000th post "Subliminal Live from Pacha"

Are seb fontaine and richard f any good?

i'll be there for deep dish and morillo.....i might just have to go home after that and never go to another club....nothing can top that!

N8 said:
Seb fontaine was absolutely brilliant

There's five words you don't often find in the same sentence.

Our line up will be little Errrickkk and Jose Nunez and Robbie Rivera.....Sounds alright to me ;)

Our line up will be little Errrickkk and Jose Nunez and Robbie Rivera.....Sounds alright to me

c u there rusty.

N8 said:
Seb fontaine was absolutely brilliant last year at Subliminal.

Yeah you're right there, Sept 11 wasn't it, was a bit apprehensive about old Seb cos I used to like him in his old Malibu Stacey days but he has bored me senseless for last few years but he warmed me up nicely for Erick on this occasion ;)

Barbie said:
N8 said:
Seb fontaine was absolutely brilliant last year at Subliminal.

Yeah you're right there, Sept 11 wasn't it, was a bit apprehensive about old Seb cos I used to like him in his old Malibu Stacey days but he has bored me senseless for last few years but he warmed me up nicely for Erick on this occasion ;)

Sure was Sept 11 Barbie, i think we've mentioned that night a few times between us on here now :lol: ;) I wasnt sure about Seb either,but the guys i was with knew him quite well and promised he'd rock the show! Glad i listenned to them! Havent heard him since though, have you?

I think that was one of those rare nights that may not happen again to me for a long time where absolutely everything came together completely perfectly and as best it ever could :D

N8 said:
Havent heard him since though, have you?

No me neither, he has his monthly residency Type @ The Cross and he sometimes gets some really good guests down there but then something else always pops up :rolleyes: Might head down to see him @ The Cross in July cos Erick is playing with him then and try and repeat that Subliminal Sessions @ Pacha 11 Sept feeling :D

Back