From June 1988 to last months opening parties

evening all

thanks for the replies

from the first few trips you dont have anything to compare them with its all new experiences but as you have been time and time again you can't help but compare nights out'
i used to say the next trip will be the best trip :D
if you plan your night out to military timing/direction you lose the adventure part if you head out and go with the flow or as doors open for you its always a mad one i found' lol

i just wanted to mention tonight before i continue with the memories another day that the last trip in late may to the IMS dalt villa thursday and fri nights, ushuaia hotel opening doo sat, bora bora sunday then space sun evening opening 'until they closed outside and everyone inside got packed in like sardines' and DC10 on the monday were all great gigs for different reasons'
made one of the best trips ever which was a very pleasant surprise 8)
DC10 is a must for anyone going there this season they have refitted the place the drinks were cheaper than all the other clubs and you didnt wait aslong thank god they were smiley inside and out was fun' cheaper to get in than the rest and only 8 euros taxi from playa den bossa that tanya volcano dj lady is the nuts a real ibiza underground sound she will be a big name for many years i recon'

wouldnt it be nice to find a club where they had girls/boys going around now and then giving a few free trays of shots out and maybee a couple of free massage chairs for a free five minute chill out head massage' rather than trying to squeeze every penny out of the clubbers' especially when they turn over hundreds of thousands some nights'
after all these years of hearing super star djs playing there stuff i still find it odd how people put these bedroom geeks up on a pedestal and pay them 2-8k a gig'

must dash keep smiling

if you plan your night out to military timing/direction you lose the adventure part .....

:oops:

I have an itinerary.

With timings.

:oops:

wouldnt it be nice to find a club where they had girls/boys going around now and then giving a few free trays of shots out and maybee a couple of free massage chairs for a free five minute chill out head massage' rather than trying to squeeze every penny out of the clubbers'

Like!

Stuff like this wouldn't even make a dent in the promoters pockets, and things like this are what people notice and tell their friends about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back