Friends who love cheese.....

M

Mello

hey every one
just in from a night in a really cheddar cheese filled club....... only cos everyone i was out with wanted to go there...never got sleazed on by so many middle aged men in all my life :rolleyes: .... anyways....
does anyone else have this problem-------- i have loads of friends who are really into cheesy chart music and i just can't seem to convert them to house(maybe i shouyld bring em all to ibiza...it converted me!) i alwats end up going to clubs with them where i don't like de music so annoying!!!
Can't wait to get to ibiza where every night i go out i can dance to some decent tunes!! :lol: 8)
Was just wondering does anyone share my predicament...will be interseted to hear ur replies....
;) ;)

yeah the clubs i got to aawwwhhhhh

hi ho silver lining

sclub 7

Gold!

then they play like that oxide and neutrino tune and everyone dances like there proper ravers and they all have been raving before !!!

suppose there alrite if yer in the mood
bet they wouldent know a club if they was lifted up and dragged to amnesia!!

Totally agree-all my friends just want to go out, get p.i.s.s.e.d, and dance to justin TIMBERLAKE!!!!!!!Noooooooooooooooo!!! Got a few mates who are really into their music-but they still want to go to these places.

So many people-in particular girls, seem to like this stuff(eg justin, and all that R& B crap)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Mello said:
does anyone else have this problem-------- i have loads of friends who are really into cheesy chart music and i just can't seem to convert them to house(maybe i shouyld bring em all to ibiza...it converted me!) i alwats end up going to clubs with them where i don't like de music so annoying!!!

yes......

my friends aren't into seeing all the top people, they would rather listin to dj sammy and disgraceful dance music like that....

thanks ppl,it's great too see i'm not the only one who's severely allergic to cheese :x the clubs mightn't be quite as bad if they didn't atrract so many losers...i go to a club to dance and have a good time ,it seems ppl only go to cheesy clubs to grope each other and puke in the loos :rolleyes:

had a brilliant time in a really cool little club with class music the night after i made that post tho so i'm a happy camper again :p 8) ;)

WELL ITS FUN TO LISTEN TO SOMETIMES BUT SOMETIMES NOT IN CLUBS PERHAPS.......WHATS CHEESE FOR YOU GUYS?
IS IT THRILLSEEKERS, ARMIN VAN BUUREN AND ABOVE & BEYOND?
CUZ I DONT CALL THAT CHEESE

I guess your mates are really about going on the pull.
Going to a club for the music is completely different.

btw
As a bloke with a girlfriend I think that gropey blokes on the pull in a house club really put a downer on the night coz the girlies dont like it. A club with loads of happy (e) girls is a much better atmosphere 8)

Ibiza-girlie said:
WELL ITS FUN TO LISTEN TO SOMETIMES BUT SOMETIMES NOT IN CLUBS PERHAPS.......WHATS CHEESE FOR YOU GUYS?
IS IT THRILLSEEKERS, ARMIN VAN BUUREN AND ABOVE & BEYOND?
CUZ I DONT CALL THAT CHEESE

i mean cheese as in charty stuff and exactly the kind of stuff fronliners described above......maybe your not plagued with clubs that play stuff like this in denmark lucky u in that case...they tend to be filled with perv-y lager louts and worse for wear gangs of girlies who are quite happy to be mawled by any tom, d1ck or harry....
Ah i dont mind the music as much as u might think,im very tolerant me :D ,just dont like dancing to it at all. :x
Luckily in clubs that play decent music u usually only find ppl that are there to enjoy the music and not pull the nearest piece of meat on the dancefloor.............

Happy clubbing everyone whatever tickles ur fancy - cheese or no cheese! :p :p

rustywoo said:

btw
As a bloke with a girlfriend I think that gropey blokes on the pull in a house club really put a downer on the night coz the girlies dont like it. A club with loads of happy (e) girls is a much better atmosphere 8)

Well said my friend! ;) i'v no prob with nice guys chatting u up at the bar or whatever but having some leery drunk grab ur @ss while ur trying to enjoy the music does not make mello a happy lady......

a lot of danish clubs only play r&b and hiphop - and what does those styles have to do with clubbing: NADA, NIENTA!!

I want to hear dancemusic when I go out, even the cheasy stuff as long as it´s not J-LO, Britney, Mary J Blige, n´stuff like that I present on the radio every siiiiiiiingle dayyyyyyyyy

Alot of my friends are into cheesy stuff and I don't think they are very well-informed about dance music, e.g. they think its just the stuff that gets played in the charts. I remember telling a friend I was off to Ibiza and she said 'dont forget your glow-sticks'! Excuse me but I've never held a glow-stick in my life (well maybe a couple of times at under-18s but I was only wee :oops: ) I then had to inform her about the different genres of dance music!!! I don't mind cheese if it's a girls night out but after a while it does get a bit tedious and I feel myself longing for something dancey. Fortunately, my man has very good taste in dance music and is always on the look out for good nights out that we can go to.

Back