Fridays @ Space

Every friday at space 09 :

:arrow:FRIDAY'S CALLING THOSE WHO DID NOT COME MONDAY
(with Camilo franco,the clash,pepe rosello,andrea pelino & mcrackin + icebaer 69)

Space present Friday's calling ! A new wave in ibiza!(Pre party at subway playa d'en bossa and mc donalds ibiza town)

Friday calling to the faraway townsNow that war is declared-and battle come downFriday calling to the underworldCome out of the cupboard, all you boys and girlsFriday calling, now don't look at usAll that phoney Beatlemania has bitten the dustFriday calling, see we ain't got no swing'Cept for the ring of that truncheon thingCHORUSThe ice age is coming, the sun is zooming inEngines stop running and the wheat is growing thinA nuclear error, but I have no fearFriday is drowning-and I live by the riverFriday calling to the imitation zoneForget it, brother, an' go it aloneFriday calling upon the zombies of deathQuit holding out-and draw another breathFriday calling-and I don't wanna shoutBut when we were talking-I saw you nodding outFriday calling, see we ain't got no highsExcept for that one with the yellowy eyesNow get thisFriday calling, yeah, I was there, tooAn' you know what they said? Well, some of it was true!Friday calling at the top of the dialAfter all this, won't you give me a smile?I never felt so much a' like

Cant wait !!!

Space Sessions on the 26th June, 3rd & 10th July

suggesting that something will start on the 17th July

Back