Friday the 13th Weekend Plans

Morbyd

2 weeks after Halloween and another spooky weekend coming up :lol:

Is it bad when it's only Wednesday and all I can think about is getting this week over with?

The plan:

Friday - Marilyn Manson concert 8), followed by random clubbing adventures, hopefully checking out a couple of new places.
Edit: Definitely stopping by The Most for Sandy Rivera :D

Saturday - Attending the all-important Russia v Slovenia World Cup qualifier. Attend Underworld concert :D :D then to Discoteque for Danny Tenaglia :D :D :D

Sunday - Rest, relax. Maybe brunch with the gang.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 weeks after Halloween and another spooky weekend coming up :lol:

Is it bad when it's only Wednesday and all I can think about is getting this week over with?

The plan:

Friday - Marilyn Manson concert 8), followed by random clubbing adventures, hopefully checking out a couple of new places.
Edit: Definitely stopping by The Most for Sandy Rivera :D

Saturday - Watch the all-important Russia v Slovenia World Cup qualifier. Attend Underworld concert :D :D then to Discoteque for Danny Tenaglia :D :D :D

How many new clubs can one city have?? its a weekly event! Very jealouse of Underworld concert saw them this summer was truly epic. Have a great weekend!

At least 8 new venues opened up in the past 2 months that I can think of right away - large ones like Copenhagen, Discoteque, XXXX, We Are Family, and Up & Down, and small-medium venues like Cocoon, Moda (actually, a reincarnation) and Garage (a relocation). There are more that I can't recall without checking the listings. One wonders if the scene is getting diluted :confused:

Permanent weekends for me right now8)

Tonight - Mr Hudson gig at Sheperds Bush Empire

Thursday - payback dinner with a couple of friends in thanks for their cat sitting whenwe've been away this year.

Friday - my school's annual Old Boys Association dinner, organised tis year by the school's new Business Liasion Officer and recent Labour balck sheep Damian McBride. He might have some interesting tales to tell........

Saturday - hopefully not too hungover, got a footy game in the afternoon. Maybe watch the England Brazil game after and then the Ireland France. Both in the boozer.

Sunday - Pub roast, papers and relaxation.

Friday - no plans

Saturday - no plans

Sunday - finally going to get a new phone, yes this does sound sad but if you had been putting up with the s**t phone I have had for 18 months you would realise why I am excited, the thing is going out the window once I have finished with it!

Hopefully hear more on our moving house situation 8)

No major plans this weekend other than two cracking friendlies
England v Brazil and Spain v Argentina.

Morbyd, did you go to Matinee last week in the end?
I thoroughly enjoyed it at Cable, great fun with a music policy that doesnt take it self too seriously which makes a nice change.

Morbyd, did you go to Matinee last week in the end?
I thoroughly enjoyed it at Cable, great fun with a music policy that doesnt take it self too seriously which makes a nice change.
No, I opted for Cocoon with James Holden, et al.

But what you said is what I liked about previous Matinees on tour. Just a good time all around.

have fun at underworld - the new karl hyde/brian eno collaboration is excellent 8)

have fun at mr hudson - did you see the buzzcocks when they ripped him apart, hoping he would 'do a Preston'?

have fun with new mobile phone - I wish the iphone was available on tmobile - bastards!

my weekend - fri: playing records at 3 blind mice in shoreditch, sat: seeing friends on south coast, sun: somehow getting back to London followed by a couple of days of unrequited fear & loathing

Fri: Luciano & Dj Sneak for a big birthday party.

Sat: After party

Sun: Some skiing, depending on weather.

have fun at mr hudson - did you see the buzzcocks when they ripped him apart, hoping he would 'do a Preston'?

my weekend - fri: playing records at 3 blind mice in shoreditch, sat: seeing friends on south coast, sun: somehow getting back to London followed by a couple of days of unrequited fear & loathing

I did. Very funny.:lol:

Enjoy your faer and loathing:lol:

I would love to see Marilyn Manson - sooo jealous....

I have my first ever Event (outside of work) that I have arranged - so going to that on Friday to see how it goes... have to take a half day on Friday to go down and check on catering, decor, dj etc etc - so kind of a bit :eek:

Maybe Digweed afterwards - depends on how good/bad the event goes.... eeek!

Sat - we are at the theatre to see this.... http://www.northernstage.co.uk/WHATSON/Performance/tabid/79/PerformanceId/600/Default.aspx looks really good actually, followed by dinner and drinks

Sun - papers and relaxation and films no doubt...

have fun at underworld - the new karl hyde/brian eno collaboration is excellent 8)

have fun with new mobile phone - I wish the iphone was available on tmobile - bastards!

Iphone is finally on Orange - ridiculous tariffs :x

Friday: Celebrating my birthday (which was on tuesday) with drinks in shoreditch followed by dirty techno basement 54. DJ Rebekah is playing, intereted to see how she is.

Saturday: Probably will head up to Dalston superstore for a techno party, nice to have techno in a more gay environment, should be interesting. Followed by a friends leaving party at Vogue Fabrics (which is actually just someone's basement I discovered), also in dalston.

Sunday: Xmas shopping on brick lane if I manage to get out of bed.

Dalston is the new something or other!

Early weekend report - Hudson was great, but Speech Debelle supporting was immense. 8)

Friday: Celebrating my birthday (which was on tuesday) with drinks in shoreditch followed by dirty techno basement 54. DJ Rebekah is playing, intereted to see how she is.

Saturday: Probably will head up to Dalston superstore for a techno party, nice to have techno in a more gay environment, should be interesting. Followed by a friends leaving party at Vogue Fabrics (which is actually just someone's basement I discovered), also in dalston.

Sunday: Xmas shopping on brick lane if I manage to get out of bed.

Whats gay about the Dalston Supermarket? Or have i missed something:oops:
Sounds like a wicked weekend tho!

Isn't that the ex model? She use to play at The Cross for Serious in the Dusted room. I'm guessing she's changed her style in the last few years

Yeah ex-Page 3er. Been popping up on trendy London line-ups so guess she's not a funky houser anymore:lol:

Google Rebekah Teasdale if you're particularly keen on seeing her mammaries:lol:

Yeah ex-Page 3er. Been popping up on trendy London line-ups so guess she's not a funky houser anymore:lol:

Google Rebekah Teasdale if you're particularly keen on seeing her mammaries:lol:

she tends to support Minus around the place now (and cocoon? but not sure about that. or maybe she just supports cocoon and not minus) as the warm up DJ.

So either Richie likes mammaries or she's just actually quite good. Or both.

Back