Friday: Sugarshack!

Red

What is the dress code for girlies?

want to wear diesel jeans - will that be ok?

God, what a crap topic! :rolleyes: :oops: Sorry, but any advice appreciated!

ive got the same problem red!! never been to the shack before , have no idea wot to wear!
roll on friday , its gonna be a gud un! :D

God dam right it is, The dress code is pretty much anything goes, as long as you look the part then you will be fine. jeans good trainers anything

Thankyou!!

Got ticket, can't wait! Not been out for 7 weeks and never been to Sugarshack before so really looking forward to it. What time is best to get there? Do you have to queue much?

ive not qued to get in for a long time but with it being its 10th bday and PVD is playing then you could expect a little wait. i like to go for about 10:30 so i can enjoy the funky room a bit and get into it, then downstairs for what is going to be an unbelievable night...... the place is going to be electric im telling you :) :)

they didnt have time to send my tickets out , only booked them yesterday .the woman said they will be at the door , theyd better be like!
i reckon theyll be huge queues , its gonna be packed!

these dj's will be playing upstairs on the night to, i know tim weeks is a Tall Trees resident and Denny plays funky for goodgreef so upstairs shoud be quite good to

Steven Slater
Tim Weeks
Denny

Will probably try to get there for 10.30 - 11, but coming from Manchester so we'll have to see whether we find it ok!!!

Is it easy to park?

God aren't i the one with the interesting posts?!!

parking isnt to good actually, its in the highstreet, if you drive bring a stering lock or something that will make sure your car is still there. Dont leave anything in it. ive seen cars with windows put through on the way out

Red said:
Will probably try to get there for 10.30 - 11, but coming from Manchester so we'll have to see whether we find it ok!!!

Is it easy to park?

God aren't i the one with the interesting posts?!!

your best parking anywhere where its lit - preferably on the main road or down the side of the empire!! not behind the empire tho!!!!!

out side jumping jacks is always ok.....

Back