Friday night advice, please?

gas442

Hi all, some advice please re 5th June Friday night :?: Seems to be fierce competetion this year and just wondering what you'd all recommend as best night if you had the choice :spank:
I have narrowed it down to the following in order of preference so far....But open to advice on popularity, atmosphere blah, blah, as its the earliest we have been etc :confused:
Also have'nt included Pure pacha as going for Defected Saturday 8)

1) El Divino opening - Just cause its close (stayin in PDB), cheap and the last time possibley to go again + going with wife who has'nt been yet :rolleyes:
2) Underground opening - again closeish, just wanted something a lil bit different from the norm etc and looks like our kinda music etc
3) Martina - Ibiza luxury people, not sure bout this but looks interesting and next door to our hotel so lazy choice ha,ha :oops:
4) Wonderland opening, curiosity as its early in season and at our age wouldnt normally even consider it, but may not be so young ? Also freinds fancy doing Eden as they have never been, but ......probably prefer Judgement opening sunday :confused:
5) Miss Moneypennys - Opening Party @ Boho, mmm really the newness is the interest, I think:confused:

Any recommendations comments etc much appreciated, and thanks in advance :D

Hi all, some advice please re 5th June Friday night :?: Seems to be fierce competetion this year and just wondering what you'd all recommend as best night if you had the choice :spank:
I have narrowed it down to the following in order of preference so far....But open to advice on popularity, atmosphere blah, blah, as its the earliest we have been etc :confused:
Also have'nt included Pure pacha as going for Defected Saturday 8)

1) El Divino opening - Just cause its close (stayin in PDB), cheap and the last time possibley to go again + going with wife who has'nt been yet :rolleyes:
2) Underground opening - again closeish, just wanted something a lil bit different from the norm etc and looks like our kinda music etc
3) Martina - Ibiza luxury people, not sure bout this but looks interesting and next door to our hotel so lazy choice ha,ha :oops:
4) Wonderland opening, curiosity as its early in season and at our age wouldnt normally even consider it, but may not be so young ? Also freinds fancy doing Eden as they have never been, but ......probably prefer Judgement opening sunday :confused:
5) Miss Moneypennys - Opening Party @ Boho, mmm really the newness is the interest, I think:confused:

Any recommendations comments etc much appreciated, and thanks in advance :D

Me personally i'd go to underground opening because i've never been and it looks 8)

you could always try a couple of things i don't think underground stays open as late as the clubs so you could do there and say el divinos it may be different as its the opening though im sure some one on here would no a bit more about the opening times

UNDERGROUND! then yeah hit el divino if u want but might just dont want to leave Underground! always like that for me! "lets go pacha but Underground before, then i stay there....lol

Back