Friday 4th July

Harmani

Pacha 30th anniversary party!! anyone goin cos I'll be there? never been to Pacha before like, is it any good?

cookie said:
Pete Tong, David Morales and Todd Terry are playing that night!!!

nice nice morales is soooooooooo FIT
if he takes off his top, which he does tend to, dunno why :rolleyes:
your in for a treat!
for you boys toooo :D LOL

I'll be there!
Re: Morales - have you ever seen his face when DJing?? He gurns like nobody's business - not attractive at all.

Robder said:
I'll be there!
Re: Morales - have you ever seen his face when DJing?? He gurns like nobody's business - not attractive at all.

hahhaah yeh come to think of it!
i saw him at his birthday in Pahca Victoria he did a 6hr set and toward the end of the eve around 5am things looked pretty messy
but his pecks were still intact ;)

First timer. God I can't wait. Pacha and Amnesia here I come.

I'll be there with me fella from 2 July so defo Pacha on Friday 4 - slap up meal in the resto first methinks.

redbird said:
I'll be there with me fella from 2 July so defo Pacha on Friday 4 - slap up meal in the resto first methinks.

has anybody sussed out how to book a meal in pacha. I would love to do it that night. Actually how about we all booked a big table for people on this forum. that would be cool.

Dublin Born said:
redbird said:

has anybody sussed out how to book a meal in pacha. I would love to do it that night. Actually how about we all booked a big table for people on this forum. that would be cool.

iv had a meal there -really nice.
you can get the phone no from the Pacha merchandise shop and just book a table.
Its quite a small restaurant though so i'd say on big nights space is limited

Back