Free stuie campaign!

IBIZALISA said:
I'm just off to get some t-shirts printed and some publicity :D

Get onto the phone to Max Clifford, if The Sun can run a Free Deidre Barlow campaign :eek: I think he'll think our case is much more worthwhile :lol:

Barbie said:
IBIZALISA said:
I'm just off to get some t-shirts printed and some publicity :D

Get onto the phone to Max Clifford, if The Sun can run a Free Deidre Barlow campaign :eek: I think he'll think our case is much more worthwhile :lol:

exactly what I thought! And now that I live not so far from Southend was thinking of popping to the airport and getting him on of those planes where you can tie a banner to the tail, and having a fly round great britain :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jam Man said:
Having been previously banned, I feel for him.

It's a jungle out there in the wilderness

eh Puppy??!!

:) :lol:

We learned our lesson the hard way..... that 1hr ban turned my life around, the 12 steps programme helped also helped me come to terms with my actions, and how my actions affected those around me..... :oops: :oops:

puppylover said:
Jam Man said:
Having been previously banned, I feel for him.

It's a jungle out there in the wilderness

eh Puppy??!!

:) :lol:

We learned our lesson the hard way..... that 1hr ban turned my life around, the 12 steps programme helped also helped me come to terms with my actions, and how my actions affected those around me..... :oops: :oops:

Really? I thought it was the ankle tag that had kept you in line! :lol:

cant we do a "Fathers For Justice" style campaign?

I'll dress up a a superhero (or just wear my underpants on the outside of my trousers), and chain myself to...

erm...

Danni Minogue. That'll do the trick!

Remember when the police ask you, it's of the great Spotlight Injustice. I'm NOT a mantalist stalker. ;)

Thanks guys, only through your relentless campaigning am I the free man I am today, once again able to express my views on the planet spotlight.

Special thanks to Max Clifford.

:lol: :lol:

stuie said:
Thanks guys, only through your relentless campaigning am I the free man I am today, once again able to express my views on the planet spotlight.

Special thanks to Max Clifford.

:lol: :lol:
good to have you back man ;) :lol:

Its a good day for justice. :D :lol:

Back