Free Raves

Eek - I wouldn't be surprised if our paths had crossed at some point. I'd have been the one pulling strange faces while sat on the grubby mattress in the chill out (although that doesn't really narrow it down too much, does it ?)

I remember that mattress well :eek: :oops: :lol:

I remember that mattress well :eek: :oops: :lol:

It was an essential part of Passion. Do you also remember the tea urn. God I used to love a polystyrene cup of luke warm tea, while lying prostrate on that mattress and chatting randomly to people.

MYNC
I know Mark & Nick quite well. Did you know that Nick's bought a small club in LoBro. It's being done out as we speak and should be open by the start of October - hopefully be something similar to the red room of old.

The new night at The Emporium is called Speaker Freaker isn't it. Looks pretty good actually. Just hope they can make a go of it based on the fact that people in the area only seem to be interested if the musics played at 150bpm and cued up by someone called BK (or similar) :twisted: :twisted:

Yeah, thats it, Speaker Freaker. Agreed... hope it does well.

Do you know any details about the club in Loughborough? Can't think where it could be.

Do you know any details about the club in Loughborough? Can't think where it could be.

Yes mate - it's what used to be called Discotecha. A mate of mine was in there last Saturday building the DJ booth. He reckons there's a fair amount of work to do yet but from the plans it should look pretty good when finished.

Yes mate - it's what used to be called Discotecha. A mate of mine was in there last Saturday building the DJ booth. He reckons there's a fair amount of work to do yet but from the plans it should look pretty good when finished.
yeah, I know it... thought it may be didn't look like any work was being done there.

used to hold some alright nights... best of luck to NC for it. Looga needs a good venue!

Regards

Back