Free Judgement Sunday CD

Lanky-ffc

Got a free CD when i bought my ticket for Judgement Sunday on 2nd August. It's a decent mix despite not being split into the individual tracks.

Was just wondering if anyone has a tracklist for this CD. I know that it starts with "Wolfgang Gartner - Wolfgang's 5th Symphony", finishes with a remix of "Signum - What You Got For Me" and also features "Randy Katana - The Hype" and "Rank 1 - Symfo".

If anyone knows where i can find a full tracklist or could do one themselves that would be great :D

Got a free CD when i bought my ticket for Judgement Sunday on 2nd August. It's a decent mix despite not being split into the individual tracks.

Was just wondering if anyone has a tracklist for this CD. I know that it starts with "Wolfgang Gartner - Wolfgang's 5th Symphony", finishes with a remix of "Signum - What You Got For Me" and also features "Randy Katana - The Hype" and "Rank 1 - Symfo".

If anyone knows where i can find a full tracklist or could do one themselves that would be great :D

Turns out i was just being lazy and most of the songs are on the tracklists for Judge Jules on the Radio 1. For anyone with the CD here's the tracklist as best i can make out...

• Wolfgang Gartner - Wolfgang’s 5th Symphony
  • Rank 1 – Symphony
  • Michael Jackson Vs Klauss – Smooth Criminal
  • ID
  • Kings of Leon – Be Somebody (Will Atkinson Remix)
  • Michael Woods - Drop Zone
  • Randy Katana – The Hype
  • Paul Webster – The Wolf
  • Ronski Speed Ft. Mque - Are You [Sun Decade Remix]
  • Richard Durand - The Trigger
  • ID
  • Olive – Your Not Alone [Paul Webster Remix]
  • Paul Webster ft Angelic Amanda – Time
  • Signum - What Ya Got 4 Me [Yvan Progtrance Mix]
Help with the missing two songs would be much appreciated :)

Back