Frankfurt

Seen as how i'm gonna be heading over for the weekend can anyone recommend any bars or restaurants that would be worth visiting?

Book the cocoon restaurant (in the nightclub), like, NOW if you haven't done already. That is all the advice you need :D

FF is unfortunately pretty light on trendy bars, I've found it mostly local yokel pubs or full on nightclubs

Last edited by a moderator:
Book the cocoon restaurant (in the nightclub), like, NOW if you haven't done already. That is all the advice you need :D

FF is unfortunately pretty light on trendy bars, I've found it mostly local yokel pubs or full on nightclubs

is the cocoon restaurant not ridiculously expensive though?

can you bring us a hot dog back?
Voilà:
A-14-362-Saucisse-de-Frankfort-saucisse.jpg

How much is entry? We've always gone for food there first and you walk straight into the club, after so there's a small saving there.

Not a massive saving then ...
if you go to the restaurant on a very popular night
it can be a very massive saving regarding TIME -
because you don´t have to stand in line like a fool :)

Not a massive saving then, but the food and service is good and setting excellent, plus if you were going to eat out anyway.....

Yes definitely and your'e guaranteed entry to the club on the bigger nights if you have booked at the restaurant.

It wouldn't be cool getting knocked back at the door if you are heading over just for Cocoonclub.

Back