Frank Gallagher

No i've not seen that, is it similar to that old programme El Dorado (does anyone even remember that?), i must be the only fcuker who actually liked that programme :oops::lol:

I liked a bit of El Dorado but then again I was addictd to Cell Block H in my smoking days! Compulsive viewing! No-one would mess with B Smith or 'The Freak' Joan Ferguson!! :eek:

I liked a bit of El Dorado but then again I was addictd to Cell Block H in my smoking days! Compulsive viewing! No-one would mess with B Smith or 'The Freak' Joan Ferguson!! :eek:

Queen B top Dog of the prison the red headed dyke:lol: and vinegar tits Ferguson the sourfaced screw:lol: i remember it well :oops::lol:

You used to bring me rossssseeeeeeeesssssss:p:lol:

Actually what was the name of that character in El Dorado the raver bloke who used to bosh a few E's:lol: he was class:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno, i remember Blair, his sister in the wheelchair and his lazy old man Drew, Freddie with the tache and his boyfriend Paco or whatever, Gavin who went mental.

Mouse, Lizzie Birdsworth the oap arsonist!!

ahh lizzie, looked like a shar pei that lived in the desert for 50 yrs and never moisturised.

cell block was the nuts!! the best thing was that all the screws must have served time too at some stage!! or got shanghai'd to wentworth

does anyone remember Alf "flamin idiots" from home & away? he played a very naughty, murderous bent copper who torched someones house?

Back