Frank Gallagher

I used to love this and watch it every week but I have missed the last series and havent seen any of this one on.

Such a brilliant show though, never ceases to shock!

Never watched an episode.....:?:?

When it first aired it looked too much like my chav neighbours from hell and didnt want to watch for entertainment, what I could experience first hand every day....

Now, they have moved, I feel I may actually feel comfortable watching this series......

When it first aired it looked too much like my chav neighbours from hell and didnt want to watch for entertainment, what I could experience first hand every day....

Now, they have moved, I feel I may actually feel comfortable watching this series......

I think you will enjoy it, its all so OTT but funny.

Mate watch it! Fcukin hilarious!!

My favourite one EVER has to be where Ian (is that his name? the g@y one) is in the cubicle with the hole in the wall.................and the only way he can prove someone did a robbery is by going back to the cubicle and identifying the person by their tackle :lol: :lol:

Anyone catch the new series of Benidorm? Started last Friday - high hopes for it being as good as the first series .... :lol::lol::lol:

Anyone catch the new series of Benidorm? Started last Friday - high hopes for it being as good as the first series .... :lol::lol::lol:

I saw some of the last series, now and then.

But I have to confess to laughing at one of the adverts for the new series, its a slightly older lady saying how she sometimes wears a t*ong swim suit by the pool & 1 of the g@y guys says to the waiter - cancel that order for blaumange

Pi55 myself laughing everytime I see that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No i've not seen that, is it similar to that old programme El Dorado (does anyone even remember that?), i must be the only fcuker who actually liked that programme :oops::lol:

El Dorado was Crossroads in Spain - acting was pants and the sets were just as shaky - it was brilliant Maaaaaarcuuuuuuuus and Pilar - the happening "it" couple... :lol::lol::lol:

Benidorm is basically brits on holiday on an AI resort in Benidorm - Johnny Vegas is in it as is the guy out of League of Gentlemen - its quality!

El Dorado was Crossroads in Spain - acting was pants and the sets were just as shaky - it was brilliant Maaaaaarcuuuuuuuus and Pilar - the happening "it" couple... :lol::lol::lol:

Benidorm is basically brits on holiday on an AI resort in Benidorm - Johnny Vegas is in it as is the guy out of League of Gentlemen - its quality!

Brits abroad on holiday in Benidorm :eek::eek: enough said :lol:

Brits abroad on holiday in Benidorm :eek::eek: enough said :lol:

Not as bad as it sounds initially, just very very dry humour - I suppose in a way you could liken it to shameless for the one liners and working class humour....

... its not everyone's cup of tea but it makes me laugh...

Not as bad as it sounds initially, just very very dry humour - I suppose in a way you could liken it to shameless for the one liners and working class humour....

... its not everyone's cup of tea but it makes me laugh...

sounds good, when/what channel is it on?

Back