Forum DJ's - your biggest gig?

Will probably have to be

Ministry Of Sound - London
Pacha - London
The Egg - London
Es Paradis - Ibiza

My Favorite Turnmills, London

At the weekend i played hidden, played a good set but thought the Venue was pants.

Will probably have to be

Ministry Of Sound - London
Pacha - London
The Egg - London
Es Paradis - Ibiza

My Favorite Turnmills, London

At the weekend i played hidden, played a good set but thought the Venue was pants.

An impressive list :)

Yup it is but I also think Pacha/London is as well. Can't believe their opening that Pacha bar, they are just making money off the brand and not giving us decent clubs.

Yep impressive list there Fronty!
Have played Egg but probs biggest gig was actually at a huge squat party in Waterloo , the venue was massive and we had Funktion 1!
Have been finding it really hard to get gigs cos i'm not putting on my own party , it really is who you know not what you know. Have been getting a few more opportunities recently tho.

There have been one or two....

The back to love parties (between 1995 & 2000) were the best ones though & will always have a special place in my heart. (you never forget your first residency)

Mine must have been at the weekend just gone.
It was at a mates hous full to capicity with about 10:D. Only had some decks for two weeks though.

Adams House Dining Hall, 2003
200 people
played on a dual cassette deck run through a killer amp... until I blasted the speakers out :lol:

it really is who you know not what you know. quote]

Exactly M8 very frustrating!

Went through some of my old flyers, I gave up my residency when my daughter was born.

P6180074.jpg

Nothing quite on Sy, Matt or Fronty's scale but we had quite a few good guests over the years though

Hmmm, biggest gig, depends on your interpretation of that.

June 2008 got to DJ at Bora Bora, stood in for Gordon Edge at only 3 hours notice!!! :eek: Took over from Alex Miles in the niteclubby bit, midnite til 3am. That was pretty special. 8)

BoraBoraBooth.jpg

Did some Christmas do's at Rainton Meadows Arena last December. Holds 2000, but, as they were christmas parties with tables, probably only had 1000-1500 in. But, for physical size it's definately the biggest.

Rainton4.jpg

My weekly residencies consist of;
Fridays 300ish
Saturdays 500 capacity (and queueing as late as 1am) :D
Sundays 100-150ish.

Mine must have been at the weekend just gone.
It was at a mates hous full to capicity with about 10:D. Only had some decks for two weeks though.

Heh I wasn't going to mention it but yeah, I played a few hours at a house party, about 20 people and it was the first time I ever touched any decks. It went very well I have to say. I think i'm a natural.

alongside Tony De Vit and Chris C at Middlesborough Empire, considering I only normally play at home and friends party, this was huuuuge!!

Back