Formula 13th november

kitty

Im thinking of going to this for a change,its at egg which is cool but had anyone been to this night before?

Ive heard nothing but good things so should be wicked. 8)

Not heard anything about it to be honest. I think you should get yourself down to Smartie Partie at Turnmills on the 13th Nov. Now that IS a quality night

kitty said:
Im thinking of going to this for a change,its at egg which is cool but had anyone been to this night before?

Ive heard nothing but good things so should be wicked. 8)

I thought the first one in October was a good night.....as ever the after party Bleached was miles better....very chilled very friendly... 8) 8)

yeah i would like to go onto bleach to,heard good about that aswell and always like a messy afterparty :p

bubbles i think smartie party isnt my music,i could be wrong tho :eek:

kitty said:
yeah i would like to go onto bleach to,heard good about that aswell and always like a messy afterparty :p

bubbles i think smartie party isnt my music,i could be wrong tho :eek:

Bleach is wicked! 8)

Not sure what your preferred music is? Smartie Partie has four rooms. One playing funky house, one playing twisted dirty house, T2 playing anthems and old skool house, and the main room is tribal house.

This is a night that was started by some members of Don't Stay In.Com, they set it up becuase they were fed up of average house nights. After the first attempt, The Egg told them they could have a monthley residencey if they wanted to. So it must be an ok night.

Oh yeah and the promoter offers you your money back if you don't enjoy it.

lil' Joey said:
This is a night that was started by some members of Don't Stay In.Com.

Oh God its the bloke who was boring the pants off us at Es Vive in the Summer, and whos mate started eating the leftovers off Stephens plate :eek: :eek: :eek:

Scoobie said:
lil' Joey said:
This is a night that was started by some members of Don't Stay In.Com.

Oh God its the bloke who was boring the pants off us at Es Vive in the Summer, and whos mate started eating the leftovers off Stephens plate :eek: :eek: :eek:

:lol: I was maintaining a diplomatic silence :lol:

lil' Joey said:

To be fair, the bloke made a bit of a twat of himself 'cos he was out of it, which we've all probably been guilty of.

I think it's basically an wannabe Hed Kandi night, which will attract the same people as all the other 'funky house' nights at Egg, Pacha and The Cross.

Some friends of mine said the mixing was shocking at times at the last one, but they'd not been bothered because they liked the fact they recognised every tune.

So... it depends on your thang really.

...very true Buckley...I had a good time at Formula but that may have been linked to the fact that my ears and eyes were no longer connected to my conscious state... :rolleyes: :eek: :lol: :lol:

Oi :x

my friend dj's there :evil: :lol:

I know the guy your on about though and he can be a bit too much sometimes.
All i know is the crowd are cracking the music's spot on and then theres bleach after ;)

will u turnmills peeps be making bleach? :p

Buckley said:
I think it's basically an wannabe Hed Kandi night, which will attract the same people as all the other 'funky house' nights at Egg, Pacha and The Cross.

Some friends of mine said the mixing was shocking at times at the last one, but they'd not been bothered because they liked the fact they recognised every tune.

So... it depends on your thang really.

That is exactly what it is. This night was thought up after a bit of a dissapointing Pacha night about 5 months ago. The music policy is pure hit em big all night. Play what they know now, and play it again later, and possibly again a bit laterafter that.

Fair play for putting on a night if your not happy with the nights you go to, but it is a very basic "FORMULA"

Apparently they have a room playing tougher deeper house so may be worth a visit.

Saying that it could be all relative if you get my drift.

comin' at ya said:
Apparently they have a room playing tougher deeper house so may be worth a visit.

Saying that it could be all relative if you get my drift.

I'm told that room featured the 'LolasVsPutEmHigh' mashup CYA - right up your alley mate :lol:

Although again, to be balanced, I read on DSI that the promoter noted people's complaints about the tough room not being.....well....tough and was gonna take steps to sort.

kitty said:

All i know is the crowd are cracking the music's spot on and then theres bleach after ;)

Hey - note I'm giving an objective view of what my friends said. Not in the game of slagging stuff, particularly when I've been.

He seems to have plenty of satisfied customers, So... fair play to him.

Even considered offering doing the tougher room, but not sure if the whole thing works for us.

Buckley said:
kitty said:

Hey - note I'm giving an objective view of what my friends said. Not in the game of slagging stuff, particularly when I've been.

He seems to have plenty of satisfied customers, So... fair play to him.

Even considered offering doing the tougher room, but not sure if the whole thing works for us.

The guy who runs the night "Rochie" is trying to do his best and fair play to him. He is always taking on board what people say, and as i said ealier he does offer your money back if you are not satisfied. Not many promoters do that.

Back