Formentera Apt? Gd or bad?

janeeny

Ive been readin really bad reviews. If you have stayed there could u let me know wot its like?

Cheers

:spank:

formentera is lovely very quiet and there are some cool places, but if you want to go clubbing dont stay there. its a different world to ibiza

Ive been readin really bad reviews. If you have stayed there could u let me know wot its like?

Cheers

:spank:

We have been in Apt Mar Y Playa I & II in Figuretas now a couple of times, and theres nothing wrong with them, especially the new ones are pretty good actually. The new ones all have aircoditioning and would get 3* from me, but thats all you need when you are on the beach during the day and in the clubs during the night.. We have been in the old building this year with street view, and they even had airconditioning which wasnt even advertised...

As for clubbing, a taxi from there to Space, Pacha or Amnesia will cost you no more then 7-8 euros, so it's perfect if you want to go to one of those three...

I think you mean apartments Formentera in San ANTONIO, THESE ARE QUITE NEW, IN A GOOD POSITION FOR THE TOWN, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE LIKE.

I think you mean apartments Formentera in San ANTONIO, THESE ARE QUITE NEW, IN A GOOD POSITION FOR THE TOWN, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE LIKE.
Yes,I think they do mean that, but other people seem to think of different places :confused:

Back