For the young at heart!!!

Y

young@heart

IbizaBoys & IbizaGals, I am new to the Ibiza scene. I am about 50 going on to 35, recently divorced and ready to live life to the fullest. Can anyone tell me what are the best bars and clubs for 35 to 50 group? I'll be in Ibiza on June 14 till who know when............

In Ibiza, the older you are the richer/cooler most people will assume you are! Some of the English club nights like Cream and the San Antonio clubs in general tend to have a pretty young crowd but places like Pacha, Space El Divino etc in Ibiza Town attract the full range of ages and you will soon fit right in. In fact, a few of the pacha regulars will make you feel like a real nipper! Anyone who has even the smallest ibiza spirit in them should make you feel 100% welcome. Enjoy.

Hi there young at heart! I'm in my 30s and my fella is in his 40s - we LOVE Ibiza and keep coming back time and again. Pacha has a very mixed age group and you will not feel out of place. Have fun!

I'm an older lady ...

I thought I'd feel a bit "out of it" when I started re-clubbing, but not at all ... in fact, when I go to BED I fit in perfectly as there seems to be a large amount of people who look older than me!

Have sent you a mail, as we're out there on the 14th too ..

the older you are the wiser you are!! (stick to that motto! lol)

ALL AGEs in ibiza, and as everyone has said, you feel more at home when your 26+

young@heart said:
IbizaBoys & IbizaGals, I am new to the Ibiza scene. I am about 50 going on to 35, recently divorced and ready to live life to the fullest. Can anyone tell me what are the best bars and clubs for 35 to 50 group? I'll be in Ibiza on June 14 till who know when............

Pacha sounds a favourite for you, works for me and my crowd at 34 ;)
see you there from 14th June :D

I have a picture at home of a 60+ year old lady dancing on the table at Bora Bora -- everyone at Bora Bora was bugging out that day. McRackin probably has the picture :)

Live ya life 2 the full!

I think its wicked all ages r living it up large in ibiza

a lady i work with is 60 and still goes out to ibiza and does uk clubs

my grandad always tells me -

U GOT ONE LIFE TO LIVE , SO LIVE IT UP!

8)

HEY YOUNG AT HEART !!! GO CRAZY !!!! ENJOY !!!! WE FIND PEOPLE LIKE YOU INSPIRATIONAL !!!!!!!!! LET IT ALL HANG OUT . I HOPE WHEN I GET THERE I HEAR ABOUT SOME CRAZY YOUNG AT HEART GUY !!!!!!!!

mitch&lydia said:
I HOPE WHEN I GET THERE I HEAR ABOUT SOME CRAZY YOUNG AT HEART GUY !!!!!!!!

Awww me too !

And ... if ya wanna get in touch (saffy1999@aol.com) please do, as Mike and I are out there for a week from the 14th and we're "more mature" .. I'm 42 - and bloomin lovely ! hehe ! Would be good to hook up !

Back