for blond girlssssssssssssss

eszle

Are any girls interested in meet up two nice spanish boys to travel around the island and go party???????.......we are nice latin looking and we want to meet blondes girlsssssssssss

What is it with Spanish or any other country's faciniation with us blondes? :evil: its just another head colour, were not that special. And no were not easy!!! not all of us anyway ;)

mambobirdette said:
What is it with Spanish or any other country's faciniation with us blondes? :evil: its just another head colour, were not that special. And no were not easy!!! not all of us anyway ;)

It was exhotic in the past... You know, topics ;)

El_Diablo said:
im leaving the 24 th :cry: we will only have one night of passion! :eek: ;) :D

creo que habeis sacado las cosas de quizio....jajajaj...no estoy obsesionado con las rubias.....simplemente vi la foto de Barbie y me dio por conocer rubias.......a los norteuropeos tambien les llama la atencion las morenitas españolas................
salu2

El_Diablo said:
joer ezle yo que estaba tratando de ligar ;) :p :D
pues asi estamos todos.........jajaja........oye nos podemos juntar e ir en busca de morenas, rubias , pelirrojas.................

must have entered this post too quickly...I thought it said ''Four Blonde Girlssssssss'' :eek:

Thought I had hit the jackpot :D

Back