For a new regulation of day and night time leisure [by Pepe Rosello]

Not clear what the suggestion is. Sounds like to end day parties earlier, but are they also saying to start them earlier too?

And yup, should have just kept afterhours in place or maybe some sort of compromise to limit things a bit.

Ladys and Gentleman!

In the blue corner, the challenger, from Playa den Bossa Ibiza, 8 years old, 5 stars, but without any substance, from Team Matutes " Usuaiha " !

And in the red corner, the unbeaten world champion, popular with the older boxing fans from all over the world, in 2016 resigned from active career, but still badly missed ... from Team Pepe Rosselo " space " !

PIINNGG ! the fight is open, exciting as it continues..........

Abel Matutes senior having a go, without mentioning his name, at Pepe Rosello on TEF television right now for his constant attack to daytime venues. That they hate each other is a well known fact but that one of them take it to this level in the press... that was totally unexpected. The interviews with good ol' Matutes are always entertaining and leave many headlines but he is on fire tonight.

Pepe has to complain as Matutes have had the edge for a good decade with Ushuaia etc. The thing is.... and I know this is controversial... more people prefer pre-parties then after-parties. Another thing is that if you have an successful, Ibiza prized pre-party like Ushuaia, the party goers will buy and spend a lot more money at the start of the evening compared to late hours. I do not recall ever buying a bucket of champagne at an after party, but I know that Ushuaia has ripped me off a few times?

The main thing here is.... U get better Insapics and TikTok videos at sunset than 5:20 from the parking lot outside Amnesia, that's why I believe the early parties will win at the end.

I do not recall ever buying a bucket of champagne at an after party, but I know that Ushuaia has ripped me off a few times?

I’ve been amazed at what I’ve seen people buy in clubs at 6-7am towards the end of the night.

117520556_3001278043334275_3641832218255763010_n.jpg

Back