Footy Impressions

Where you been hiding? In the Shadows? ;)

Pardew hanging on in there I see.

Spain & NYC for 2 weeks then back to absolute bedlam at work (derivatives broker) so not much time for posts of late. :confused:

I think there's a small chance we'll get relegated & miss the opp of playing Spurs. West Ham will be missing Curbs in the not too distant future.

Spain & NYC for 2 weeks then back to absolute bedlam at work (derivatives broker) so not much time for posts of late. :confused:

I think there's a small chance we'll get relegated & miss the opp of playing Spurs. West Ham will be missing Curbs in the not too distant future.

I bet! You based in the City then?

Yeah you know how fickle football fans are. The same ones who want Pardew back over UP. Zola needs time, it will get worse before it gets better. Worrying thing is (stop laughing Buckley) we have lost to West Brom, Watford, Bolton and now Hull!

Yeah you know how fickle football fans are. The same ones who want Pardew back over UP. Zola needs time, it will get worse before it gets better. Worrying thing is (stop laughing Buckley) we have lost to West Brom, Watford, Bolton and now Hull!

I told you I'd buy you a pint out of my winnings - what more do you want?:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nr Liverpool Street... a melting pot of wide boys, Old Etonians, art students (the majority will have to face up to reality at some point), street junkies & yootz.

Mohammed Al Hashimi of Zabeel Investments could determine Charlton's future. I'm not too fussed about the whole thing... I've never expected us to win anything and only go for beers & banter.

Nr Liverpool Street... a melting pot of wide boys, Old Etonians, art students (the majority will have to face up to reality at some point), street junkies & yootz.

Mohammed Al Hashimi of Zabeel Investments could determine Charlton's future. I'm not too fussed about the whole thing... I've never expected us to win anything and only go for beers & banter.

Just up the road from me, i'm based down - wait for - MINCING LANE! :oops: :lol::lol:

I know what you mean I gave up worrying about the footie long time ago. Miss not going osmetime snow just as I don't see the chaps as much and only some I would see in the boozer at footie so never see them at all now. However I wouldn't swap have my kids for it though!

I nearly backed Charlton at the weekend, glad I didn't. However I also backed Sham!

Back