footwear

boxter

what footwear do you wear during the day? blokes that is, i only took my trainers last year and i looked like a right fanny walking about in them all week, and it was even worse when when i took them off and revealed my pearly white feet. :(

boxter said:
what footwear do you wear during the day? blokes that is, i only took my trainers last year and i looked like a right fanny walking about in them all week, and it was even worse when when i took them off and revealed my pearly white feet. :(

Well I'll answer on behalf of my better half lol!!! My b/friend wears Rifts 99% of the time in Ibiza, sometimes to the beach he has got a nice pair of Patrick Cox flipflops but never trainers :eek:

I would wear comfortable flip-flops or sandals for the beach, and sneakers if not on the beach, or they'd fill up with sand and my feet would sweat to stink, ugh! ;)

boxter said:
ok sorry about that barbie :oops: we only wear reebok classics down south :D

Pish off, my b/friend is a right cockney geezer...........he always takes piss out of me saying I should be the one wearing Reebok Classics lol!!!!

boxter said:
my girlfriend is originally from sheffield but ive managed to get her to wear classics :lol:

LOL well I am originally from Scunthorpe :eek: You just ask you g/friend tonight about Sunny Scunny :rolleyes: :eek:

i always wear some nice handmade american penny loafers for informality during the day time. i find that teamed with some classic gap chinos and a short sleeved cotton oxford shirt they give just the right image of casual elegance.
for evenings i prefer my trusty prada wing tip brogues, linen trousers with a verino belt, and a loose knit verino sweater (just to deformalise the occasion).
although i must admit - i do tend to merge in with the crowd dressed in this garb.

what exactly are trainers by the way?

During the day it is flipflops or bare feet and for evening normally shoes purchased in Groch in Santa Eularia because they are reasonably priced, soft leather and very very comfortable WITHOUT socks.
I have never ever owned a pair of trainers and never ever will - nor have I ever owned a pair of jeans - God rest my soul :twisted:

Back