Football . . .

M

MEATHEAD

I have heard there is a professional beach football tornament in Ibiza in August, could any one shed any light on this for me.

Is there any beach football tornaments any one can join.

And...

Has any one been to Fiesta Sports land in Playa den Bossa and know if its any good,

Thanks again

:lol: :eek:

You can get info on the weekly soccer tounament from OKCORRAL bay in San Antonio, its held at San An footyStadium. All you need is a team!

While were on this topic anyone know if i will be able to find out the footy scores while im in Ibiza im gonna miss the first 2 games of the season...................i havent missed 2 home games in 9 seasons! But its worth it :D

Cheers ppl

MATT

You can get English papers the following day. Though they are more expensive. Also on the west-end or san an bay I'm sure some places will have sky sports and may even show live games, but as i spent very little time in those places last time I went I can't tell wot bars.

B1G_H said:
While were on this topic anyone know if i will be able to find out the footy scores while im in Ibiza im gonna miss the first 2 games of the season...................i havent missed 2 home games in 9 seasons! But its worth it :D

Cheers ppl

MATT

Loads of Bars in the west end show live games

the currant bun and the mirror are available the same day in pretty much all tourist areas on the same day. a bit pricey but well up to date on all stories, they are printed in spain especially for us........

Nice one, i aint bothered bout seeing the games just would like to know the results..

cheers ppl

MATT

Wow you have still enough power to play a beach football tournament? :eek: Then you make something wrong! ;)

Here you can practice for the tournament :D

I had 63 8)

Back