Riberry wants to go to Madrid

Barca want Fabregas

Madrid want Alonso

Man City want John Terry and Et'o

Man United want Owen

Oh and we (Liverpool) signed Glen Johnson for £18m :rolleyes:

Any more?

Real = idiots! Do they not learn?!

Yes they will have great players, but no concept of team building. Ronaldo has found his home, arrogant and preening - and destined to win nothing this coming season, mark my words.

Barca = proper team.

The Owen thing looks like it is on. Stuck between gutted that he is going to be in a United shirt (as an LFC fan) yet pleased that he is going somewhere appropriate for his talent.

United can not really lose on that one, word is pay as you play.

United fans in work not happy Ronaldo & Teves for Valencia & Owen! Can't believe that will be it tho for them, must be a couple of big ones to comes.

Yeah the Owen thing doesn't sit too well with me either.

Sounds like Barca have cooled off on David Villa though...

Real = idiots! Do they not learn?!

Yes they will have great players, but no concept of team building. Ronaldo has found his home, arrogant and preening - and destined to win nothing this coming season, mark my words.

Barca = proper team.

^^^truth

We've got Ross Turnbull so far :confused:

Looking forward to signing Zhirkov. Quality player.

Not convinced about Sturridge yet...

We've got Ross Turnbull so far :confused:

Looking forward to signing Zhirkov. Quality player.

Not convinced about Sturridge yet...

have you signed Sturridge? Anyone that young, has done that little - who immediately thinks he deserves the 50k a week he demanded from City must have a dodgy tempremant.

Just a little on the Strurridge saga.
Bit bemused by this myself actually. He had no shortage of opportunities last year to make a name for himself and he did ok.....but that was it.........ok, he didnt step up like Onuha and Ireland did, he certainly didnt do anything to put himself on £50k a week, I think the £30k on offer was more than ample, then had he set the world on fire this coming season he could easily pushed fior a re-negotiation next summer...a combination of bad advice and young petulance methinks. Good luck to him in his new role as slightly better paid benchwarmer!!

p.s Carlos on monday...............apparently!!

on the subject of eto................dont ask!!!

have you signed Sturridge? Anyone that young, has done that little - who immediately thinks he deserves the 50k a week he demanded from City must have a dodgy tempremant.

Not yet, apparently when we tried to finalise the compensation packet they offered 30M for JT and only wanted to talk about that, needless to say we turned it down. :lol::lol::lol:

Not yet, apparently when we tried to finalise the compensation packet they offered 30M for JT and only wanted to talk about that, needless to say we turned it down. :lol::lol::lol:

would much rather we offered £30million for carvhalo & alex, we've already got one donkey in Dunne

would much rather we offered £30million for carvhalo & alex, we've already got one donkey in Dunne

Can't believe you'd even mention him in the same sentence :eek::eek::eek:. Ricky and Deco are a BOGOF, Alex we won't be selling.

We're still after Pato, Maradona's son-in-law Aguero??? Ribery we're the only who have bid so far allegedley, segsessanto or similar apparently and a whole stack of others are linked again this year as ever. If we get 2 or 3 of that lot we'll be kick arse fingers crossed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't believe you'd even mention him in the same sentence :eek::eek::eek:. Ricky and Deco are a BOGOF, Alex we won't be selling.

We're still after Pato, Maradona's son-in-law Aguero??? Ribery we're the only who have bid so far allegedley, segsessanto or similar apparently and a whole stack of others are linked again this year as ever. If we get 2 or 3 of that lot we'll be kick arse fingers crossed.

deco's off to inter isn't he?

lot's of speculation out there at the moment, but only Real Madrid doing the business!
I was quite suprised by the somewhat clumsy approach for Terry, but thats garry cook for you. I would rather we got toure & lescott, much more chance of landing those two. Aguero is quality btw you will do well to get him. Still think Ribery will end up at the bernabeau.

Just been sick in my mouth...

MichaelOwen-ManUtdkit-_2324976.jpg

I hope Michael Owen is forever haunted by the ghost of Bill Shankly. I hope he wakes up in a cold sweat every night coking to death on his swimming pool of dirty scummer money.

TBH I think he's taking what he can get :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You could be right there.

But the disregard he's shown for Liverpool in recent years, whether he means it or not, just turns my stomach. He was an absolute legend at Anfield. Scored so many goals for us, even won us a final single handedly... But then to walk out for next to nothing on the arrival of a new manager when he knew he'd probably warm the bench at Real... and then all these years later to sign for Liverpool's closest rivials and compete against us for honours? What an utter twat! He shouldn't even consider it!

All this is actually making me think very fondly of Steve McManaman. :lol: At least he became a success at Real when he walked out on us and at least he never signed for those dirty scummers.

I was questioning if my initial reaction to this was over the top but now having seen this I really hope he gets upended by a talentless Brummy hatchet tackle in game 1 and rots in the treatment room....:spank:

_46009673_michaelowen_getty466.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back