Food @ Pacha

But you love the Swede!

I do love the Swedes :lol: But not enough to put up with Pacha's Friday night crowd :spank: I was hoping they'd play for Subliminal or Fu*k me again but Pure Pacha seems to have monopolised their Swedish services for the majority of the season :rolleyes:

100% agree with Morbyd on this one. Personally, have done it in the past and will do it again for sure. Drinks over the road at El Hotel beforehand make it a total Pacha experience (and now we know why they are a financial succass...!)

Enjoy!

I thought this thread was a new night at the club when I saw Food @ Pacha. :lol:

Featuring the following DJs....

Armin Van Burrito
Piesto
Carl Cod
Deep Dish Pizza
Benny Banoffi
Mauro Picante
Danny Tenagliatelle
Ricardo Villalobster

Thanks very much guys,

I have phoned and booked for 10.30 on Tuesday the 1st! So excited! Will be having a drink at El Hotel beforehand too for the full experience!

I'm a huge sushi fan so I'm really looking forward to it!

Caro x

Not always true... beer cost about the same as in the club! - Not True

The drinks are a lot cheaper in the Restaurant.

7 Euros for a San Miguel
16.5 for a bottle of red wine
6 for a Martini ( shaken not stirred)

( Last years prices)

The drinks are a lot cheaper in the Restaurant.

7 Euros for a San Miguel
16.5 for a bottle of red wine
6 for a Martini ( shaken not stirred)

( Last years prices)

It's always amazed me that you can get a decent - good bottle of wine in the restaurant for about the same price as one drink in the club :rolleyes:

We ate there each time we were going for a night out there, definitely worth doing.
The Mojoito's in there are probably the best we had on the island last year! They were lovely! I had Sushi each time we went it was amazing! And not to heavy that you can't dance for 4 hours after you've eaten. Washed down with some pink bubbles on our last evening there to celebrate our friends engagement!

Dinner at Pacha is a must. Four of us had a great meal and wine for less than 150 euros and the food was fantastic.:)

Back