Food @ Pacha

Caca83

Hi there!

Just a couple of questions about Pacha...

We're going to the Release Yourself night at the end of June and recently heard about how you can get in Pacha for free if you eat at their restaurant..is this true?

Also...do you have to book in advanced to eat there or can you just turn up?

And finally...(sorry!) what is the food like and is it eye wateringly expensive? (Hopefully NOT like the water in there last year...15 Euro for a bottle? I nearly fainted!)

Thankyooouuuu!

1. Yes, it's true
2. Yes, best to book a table to avoid disapointment if they're full.
3. It's Asian fusion plus sushi. It's not cheap but it's not massively expensive. When you combine the cost of a nice restaurant dinner and Pacha tickets, it's a good deal.

And finally...(sorry!) what is the food like and is it eye wateringly expensive? (Hopefully NOT like the water in there last year...15 Euro for a bottle? I nearly fainted!)

Thankyooouuuu!

Compared to the drinks prices in Pacha, the restaurant is actually pretty reasonable - 50 euros a head will get you starters, main, wine, water, apperetifs etc.

The drinks are way cheaper in the restaurant (a big bottle of water for 3/4 euros, a bottle of wine from about 13 euros) so we always do our drinking in the restaurant before the club.

Ah thanks to both of you. I will definitely be sampling some of Pacha's food (and much cheaper drink) in that case!

Ah thanks to both of you. I will definitely be sampling some of Pacha's food (and much cheaper drink) in that case!

Like Barbie and Morbyd said, the food is about average price for Ibiza, but seeing as you arent going out drinking after dinner, and you get into the club, its not bad value.

But i would go quite late, we usually book for about 10.30ish, and have apperatifs in El bar across the road first (pacha hotel)

I'm doing the same next week, I like going straight from the restaurant into the club :lol:

Like Barbie and Morbyd said, the food is about average price for Ibiza, but seeing as you arent going out drinking after dinner, and you get into the club, its not bad value.

But i would go quite late, we usually book for about 10.30ish, and have apperatifs in El bar across the road first (pacha hotel)

I'm doing the same next week, I like going straight from the restaurant into the club :lol:

What night have you decided to opt for Pacha in the end Liam?? I think we are veering towards Subliminal......it's the best of the bunch between Defected and Fu*k me......

I went twice back in March. The Sushi was surprisingly good. Excellent presentation and very friendly servers. If its true that you get into Pacha for eating at the Restaurant then its definitely a good deal. I didn't bother to try since i was staying at El Hotel anyways. Its a good idea to warm up with a drink or two while listening to Fabrice behind the decks across the road in the El Hotel club before hitting the restaurant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I was thinking of doing this too. Do you ring to book or is it possible to do online before setting off on holiday??

... what is the food like and is it eye wateringly expensive? ...
beware of the pizza-slices they sell on the rooftop !
it´s probably the worlds most expensive pizza.
the smallest slice you (probably) ever saw in your life
costs more than a family-pizza elsewhere :)
and taste+quality were below average ...

The drinks are way cheaper in the restaurant (a big bottle of water for 3/4 euros, a bottle of wine from about 13 euros) so we always do our drinking in the restaurant before the club.
Not always true... beer cost about the same as in the club!

Ibiza230607 said:
Hi, I was thinking of doing this too. Do you ring to book or is it possible to do online before setting off on holiday??
You've got to call.... but you can call from anywhere in the world so you can certainly do that before you set off on holiday, if you so choose ;)

I would call the cuisine Asian-influenced fusion. One dish I remember having there was cod in a miso sauce. Seems like I remember a tuna tatare as well.

I had John Dory last year. It was absolutely beautiful. Really looking forward to going again in a couple of weeks.

I thought this thread was a new night at the club when I saw Food @ Pacha. :lol:

What a bird brain! :confused:

Didn't get round to using the restaurant last year as we decided to go to defmix last min. Might give it a whirl this year especially with the drinks prices being reasonable in the restaurant. 8)

What night have you decided to opt for Pacha in the end Liam?? I think we are veering towards Subliminal......it's the best of the bunch between Defected and Fu*k me......

Not a great sellection hey Sarah :rolleyes:

We are having to go for FMIF as our babysitter doesnt arrive till thursday morning, along with a couple of French friends who just Luurrve DG :rolleyes::lol:

Back