Food at Pacha

L

lyndsey_lou

I know this has probably been covered before, but I have a wee question.
Do you usually have to book quite far in advance (say before we leave the UK) or is two or 3 days enough notice to get a table in the restaurant?

Thanks!

I would book in advance just in case but when we ate there only about a quarter of the tables were being used (6th August).

Thanks very nuch, I'll try and book a week or so before we want to go - that should e enough.
Was the food good when you were there?

You'll have no problem getting a table even if you book that day, but book as soon as you can as they aren't too good at picking up the phone. Oh yeah, ring after 8.00pm local time.

Food is fantastic and with drinks works out around the same price as club entry.

Had a meal in the pacha restaurant last week, the service was great and the setting was lovely, but we found the food to be a bit of a disappointment and the portions are tiny. Worth going to check it out though.

when we went last monday, no wait to get in, service was fine.
We ordered some sushi and a bottle of wine and desert. Everything was really good. Def worth eating there and then saving yourself $100 to get in the club.

nish said:
whats this?? 'Great service/no snottyness' and 'Pacha' in the same sentence. :lol:

Yeah the waiting staff were friendly, quite glam too! Our table was booked for 11, we had two courses and stayed in the restaurant drinking until about 2 with no problems.

i called them like a hundred times and NEVER managed to get in touch with them, arghhhh!!! well.........Im going to Privelege´s restaurant instead next time, looked fine!

book as soon as you can as they aren't too good at picking up the phone

:lol: i called them constantly for 2 weeks before going to ibiza and ...............

they never answered the phone :evil:

cookie said:
Yeah the waiting staff were friendly, quite glam too! Our table was booked for 11, we had two courses and stayed in the restaurant drinking until about 2 with no problems.

Exactly same as us.

Great meal, great night :p

Hi does it work out roughly the same as paying in to the club? There are 15 of us going so would you suggest eating there. Does anyone know roughly how much it costs to get in to Subliminal this month?

It would be nice to eat in Pacha then move on to the club, but we are trying to keep the costs down so if it would work out roughly the same then we will probably eat there! :D

Lusha: I know what you mean, impossible. Next time Ill go when they are open and make reservations on the spot instead of the - very expensive - phone thing!

Beryl the Peril said:
Hi does it work out roughly the same as paying in to the club? There are 15 of us going so would you suggest eating there. Does anyone know roughly how much it costs to get in to Subliminal this month?

It would be nice to eat in Pacha then move on to the club, but we are trying to keep the costs down so if it would work out roughly the same then we will probably eat there! :D

We spent 250 euro between 5 of us with a 20 euro tip which works out 46 euro each which is about same as entrance, but, bear in mind we drank quite a lot with the meal too.

I can highly recommend the experience :p

Walk through the main entrance, up the small steps to your left and straight through the doors.

I strongly suggest booking your table before midnight i.e. before the club opens ;)

What is the best method to book, is it open during the day to go in and book a table or am I best ringing up and booking? Oh, does anyone have the telephone number, ive tried to get it off the Pacha website although to no avail! Thanks For your help! :D

Back