Foam Parties?

C

craigyt2k1

I have never been to a foam party in ibiza and am planning on 1 this year. does the foam damage clothes or can they be worn again in the holiday after the party?

see you there 2nd august till 16th :D :D 8)

yes

tips.. dont do white unless female... sorry lady's.

it makes clothes smell well dodgey after woods. so wouldn't put on your best clubbers or your best trainers.

cos if it's either of the foam partys in es paradis or edan it also involes
at least 2 foot of water...

a snorkle might help, would advice also not to where watches and loose jewrelly as you my loose. but they are wicked fun man....

And the good thing is, when you come out all dripping wet, chances are the sun will be up, drying you in seconds :)

well quite quick anyway!!

or

your end up being the only snowman at 6am in the morning.

Hi all! I've never been to ibiza before but i'm hoping to hit it up this june. i was really curious about the foam parties at amnesia, you guys make it sound like fun. does anyone know what "water parties" are? i was looking at the party calendar and it looks like Es Paradis throws them regularly. anyone been?

also, how crowded is the island in mid june? Thanks!

Brooklynzoo it really all depends wot your into. water parties and foam parties ar'nt my thing at all but ya never know ya might like them. i put the whole foam party thing behind me last time i was in magaluf, about 3 years ago.
the water party's in es paradis are quite popular. the club itself is circular and in the middle there are steps lead to the very centre. everyone dances away all night long and then at about 5 or 6 in the mornin water starts shooting out from the steps and slowly but surely starts to fill the club up with water. the deepest it would get to would be just above your waist. hope that all makes sense. its sounds like a bloody nightmare to me but wotever tickles your pickle. ;)
ps. im gonna be there in june aswell. IMO june and september are the best times to be goin. nice weather, not tooooo many people but at the same time there's loadsa ppl and ya dont have to q 4 clubs. hope it helps :lol:

THANK you!

great info, spotty dog! believe it or not, the water party sounds really appealing to me! we dont have anything like that here in NYC, i think it would be a fun time.

so june is a good time to go, huh? i will be moving to hawaii in june, i'm trying to schedule things so i can make a stop in ibiza first. hopefully i'll see you on the island!

I've been to foam parties but I've never been to the "water" ones in Es Paradis - the foam certainly made a lot of water tho!!
What sort of music do Es Paradis they play on their water party nights??

markEg said:
I've been to foam parties but I've never been to the "water" ones in Es Paradis - the foam certainly made a lot of water tho!!
What sort of music do Es Paradis they play on their water party nights??
looked on their website and it said hardhouse and trance....just went to a foam party this past weekend..that shit was 7 foot high...it was soooooooo much fun hahahahahahaslipping and sliding everywhere....but i defintely wanna hit up the water party at es paradis on august 30th any takers :)

call it an early night around 3 and home for space next day noon

I went to a foam party once, but I was allergic to the foam and came out in a rash.

I don't really understand the fun in getting completely soaked and having loads of pissed up blokes trying to grab you

foam and water also not my thang
but tried both once
the foam was a laugh
the water party STINKS! i reckon the water is recycled and spat out once a week.
never again
worth a try once though

klingclubber said:
foam and water also not my thang
the water party STINKS! i reckon the water is recycled and spat out once a week.
never again

That has just put me right off... Dont want to come out all stinky :(

pacha4life said:
looked on their website and it said hardhouse and trance....just went to a foam party this past weekend..that *beep* was 7 foot high...it was soooooooo much fun hahahahahahaslipping and sliding everywhere....but i defintely wanna hit up the water party at es paradis on august 30th any takers :)

call it an early night around 3 and home for space next day noon

Thats a pity Pacha4life - I won't be in Ibiza until the following week - I'm quite up 4 trying one of these nights.

But yeah, agree with u on the early night - Anyway, if the waters as bad as it sounds, it might take a while in the shower to get rid of the smell in time for Space :lol:

8) The water party is a must do event. Where else in the world will you find yourself on a dancefloor that turns into a swimming pool. You can dance for 4 - 5 hours :eek: and then cool down in the water, Great stuff. Just don't wear your best stuff. :idea:

See you all in Ibiza June 23 - 01 July. I will most defenitely be at the water party. 8)

Back