Flyers from this year...

H

hugoboss

Anyone got any flyers from this year's parties yet that they want to scan and post on the board to get us all psyched up for our vacations???

(not that I'm not excited enough as it is.....)

i got all the flyers and posters from my nights out. would scan them and show them but i got no webspace to host them, thinking of getting some though

Found a website that has one for lashed

http://www.club4it.com/flyers/LashedOpening.htm

doesnt seem to have a link to it on the web page so can't find any more but lashed is going to be a definate heard there setting up a ramp and getting pro skaters and BMXers in to show off their skills. SICK!

hugoboss said:
Anyone got any flyers from this year's parties yet that they want to scan and post on the board to get us all psyched up for our vacations???

how about some posters? :p

a68.jpg

I collected loads of flyers when i was out in ibiza :oops: ( i dont normally collect things like that lol! )

But there great they bring back really good memories

Pacha are being really cheap this year on the flyer front

They have generic ones for each night with the djs for the whole season on them - not for a specific night!

Given the cost of getting in there its a bloody cheek!

When I was in the Mambo shop a couple of weeks ago they had huge piles of posters. I'm not sure if these are free. They looked to be and loads of people were taking them.

So if you want stuff to put on your wall - there is the place to go :D

Grumbledook said:
mcrankin is there anything you don't have a photo of?
erm, no!! :lol:

ridney said:
When I was in the Mambo shop a couple of weeks ago they had huge piles of posters.
I'm not sure if these are free
no - the posters cost 3€ each!! :eek:

Aww I have this huge frame at home in our living room with all the flyers I´ve collected from the past years, mainly from the parties I´be attended + various bars.....in the middle there´s a map of Ibiza and around the map there are all these flyers...looks really cool and always makes me smile when I look at it!

good roach material ;)

Ive got LOADS of flyers from the past 5years. Ill scan some in next week ;)

Back