*** Flower Power ***

linzimarie67

Anyone been? Is it worth a visit? I'm into my rock n roll, my boyfriends a dance music snob and of course that's one of the main reasons we keep going back to Ibiza....is this a night we could both enjoy or is it a waste of 40 quid and should I just keep the rock n roll for rainy festivals back at home?

it's not a lot of rock 'n roll, but a lot of old classics and easily one of my favourite nights at pacha - definitely worth going if you've never been!!

Flower Power closing...

thinking of heading to Flower Power closing as desperate to get to a club night over the next week and Im thinking this kinda music will be just up the hubbys street...(i also have a very suitable little 60's mini dress that could do with an outing ;))

Any idea if tickets will be available on the island on the Tuesday? or would we be better buying them online now?

We arrive on Monday night.

ta much in advance x

yeah you'll be able to get tickets on the island, but they won't be cheaper than on here so why wait?

yeah you'll be able to get tickets on the island, but they won't be cheaper than on here so why wait?

Just in case our plans change really. Got late night flight from Manchester on previous night so stamina may be an issue.... Like to keep options open! :)

Back