Flower Power @ Pacha

1MoreBrightonR

What's it like? What sort of music?

Never heard of it till just now when i read on Ibiza Voice and Spotlight that its one of the best and most unique parties on the island...I'm pretty curious on it now!

it is definitely the best party at pacha and yes, one of the most unique parties on the island.

imagine everyone dressed up (well maybe not everyone but many peeps) in 60-70ies style, musicwise everything from the beatles (with EVERYONE singing along) till early disco/house stuff, cool shows and everything.

definitely worth going!!!! and always packed!

it is definitely the best party at pacha and yes, one of the most unique parties on the island.

imagine everyone dressed up (well maybe not everyone but many peeps) in 60-70ies style, musicwise everything from the beatles (with EVERYONE singing along) till early disco/house stuff, cool shows and everything.

definitely worth going!!!! and always packed!

Sounds like a good laugh, but the type of thing you'd find down the west end on a bar crawl?!

no mate, much better. really!
where's McR when you need him - there's lots of older flower power threads with lots of pictures on here, do a search.

1 - i'm heeere!!
wave.gif

2 - only brainless fools go to pub crawls ! !

3 - their parties in august are always sold out = FACT
(for those that asked in the past if any party ever gets sold out..... now you know it)

i got all excited about this and now have found out it's the week before i get there in September and I'm gutted and don't want to know anymore about what im missing. Delete this thread please!!!

BOOOO!!!

i hate the fact that no matter what dates i choose, i always seem to miss something i want to go to! says a lot about how much is on though.

Back