Flights

Wow, the web check in used to be free as it was easier for them at the desk seems like they are taking their pie and eating ALL of it charging for that to!
I personally wouldn't pay for reserved seating or a mobile text but you shouldn't have to pay for webcheck in now that would of reduced it by 70 odd quid.
The levy 261 is to pay for their flight cancellations and delays looking at their website. So they have lost money for one reason or another and now they charge you in advance for the next time happens, nice :lol:
ETS fee is eco-looney tax.
I guess the web check in and admin fee are just extras "cause they can" because they are a greedy airline, who I try to avoid as much as possible these days. Never felt safe on any ryanair planes.

I hate them but unfortunately as we have specific days that we need to fly on and being that I will have a 6 week old baby with me we have to fly from bristol....they were the only choice of airline :confused: I would have just got priority boarding but as Im going to be feeling rather delicate aswell as having the baby I want some nice seats! I dont fancy fighting with everyone to get the best seats!!

I just asked the poor guy on the phone why exactly am I paying for all this extra stuff and he just kept saying 'that is ryanairs policy m'am' lol!!!

Im begining to wonder if it would have been a lot cheaper flying from somewhere in london instead??! But then you have travel costs and airport parking to pay aswell :confused:
noone wants you to have fun anymore unless you pay stupid amounts of money for it :(

I just paid £49 return all in to fly out for the weekend of 10th May. Can't really argue with that.

Back