flights to/from ibiza in january

bpp198

going out to ibiza for a weekend in january to visit a friend - i was looking on skyscanner.net before and i swore they had return flights in january - now i only see outward bound flights?

does anybody know if flights are easily available and if/where i'd have to change? and costs as well? and can they book it for me? and maybe buy me some new clothes? thanks!

I booked with Iberia for New Years Eve, going from Heathrow and changing at Barcelona and it cost me £130 return.

if the stop off at barcelona is over 4 hours do you know if it's feasible to have a quick wander round barcelona (if the airport is near the city itself!)? or do they hold you in the airport during the transfer?

if the stop off at barcelona is over 4 hours do you know if it's feasible to have a quick wander round barcelona (if the airport is near the city itself!)? or do they hold you in the airport during the transfer?

You'd be pushed to have time to get into Barcelona even with a 4 hour change over - by the time you've got luggage, a taxi is about 1/2 hour to the centre so allowing for checking in again it would give you about 15 mins in the city ;)

Barcelona is a really nice airport - lots of shops, few bars - our change over is only 2 hours anyway but you could easily spend longer there.

You'd be pushed to have time to get into Barcelona even with a 4 hour change over - by the time you've got luggage, a taxi is about 1/2 hour to the centre so allowing for checking in again it would give you about 15 mins in the city ;)

Barcelona is a really nice airport - lots of shops, few bars - our change over is only 2 hours anyway but you could easily spend longer there.

cool, thanks very much! there are shorter changeovers, just wondering if i could squeeze a bit of barcelona in as i've never been there before. no worries, another time :D

cool, thanks very much! there are shorter changeovers, just wondering if i could squeeze a bit of barcelona in as i've never been there before. no worries, another time :D

You'd be best off having at least a couple of nights there, it's such an amazing city :D

You'd be best off having at least a couple of nights there, it's such an amazing city :D

i'd love to, you're not the first person to recommend it to me - it's getting the time off work that's always the problem! thanks for your help :)

If you are on Iberia, you won't have to check in again.
You could take the train into town to Saints, pretty much the centre, then have a nice dinner or something.
Just check the return times.

Back