flights from Amsterdam to Ibiza

J

jc22

I am looking to head into Ibiza from Amsterdam. I am not having much luck with flights. I've tried many uk cheap ticket flights and cannot find much. I know Iberia airlines flys there from Amsterdam but they are way too expensive. Any suggestions?

you wont be able to get very cheap flights, the best bet is www.easyjet.com u will have to fly from amsterdam to stanstead but i had a look and 1st july to 10th of july will cost u £100 to ibiza...to get from amsterdam to here will cost you £70 but u will have to get from luton to stanstead by train...best i can do...good luck

jc22 said:
I am looking to head into Ibiza from Amsterdam. I am not having much luck with flights. I've tried many uk cheap ticket flights and cannot find much. I know Iberia airlines flys there from Amsterdam but they are way too expensive. Any suggestions?

dude when are you going...we're doing the same in august 30th.....we bought tix on iberia.com from amsterdam to ibiza roundtrip for under 300.......
good luck iberia.com

thanks for the tips

I could not find a reasonable flight from amsterdam, so i am going to stop in London for a day or two and then head to Ibiza from there. I just booked 8 nights at the jet apartments. We will be there from June 22 to June 30.

Back