Flights/accom

Robder

Helloooooooo,
just farting around looking for flights to the Space closing party. Want to go from London.
Any idea where I can get v cheap accomodation & flights?
What parties are going on over the closing week and what are the line ups?
Ta,
xx

www.easyjet.com - if you wanted to go on the 2nd sept and come back on the 7th - it would cost you around £145.dont know how that compares to other prices but hope it was helpful. :D

I booked my flights with Easyjet from Stansted. Got them for about £120 return but I think they’ve put them up loads since then. :rolleyes:

yeah, you have to be carefull when you book them and also it is worth playing around with times of flights as that can make a huge difference! :confused:

I was thinkin of just goin the airport, gettin a one way flight. Gettin a taxi to space, doin the whole space/after party. then gettin a flight back straight away.

Just booked up today for Sept 19th to 29th. Checked the Easyjet prices, man!! they've gone thru the roof since I last checked 3 weeks ago. For me flying from Newcastle to Stanstead to Ibiza and return was gonna cost £345!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I went to my local travel agents (Lun Poly) and got a direct return flight from Newcastle to Ibiza for £138!! So, I said book it!! :lol:

Also booked a room for 10 nights next door to Pacha for £300, yeh, that'll do nicely! :D

Later
DJ Soulman 8)

DJ Soulman said:
Just booked up today for Sept 19th to 29th. Checked the Easyjet prices, man!! they've gone thru the roof since I last checked 3 weeks ago. For me flying from Newcastle to Stanstead to Ibiza and return was gonna cost £345!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I went to my local travel agents (Lun Poly) and got a direct return flight from Newcastle to Ibiza for £138!! So, I said book it!! :lol:

Also booked a room for 10 nights next door to Pacha for £300, yeh, that'll do nicely! :D

Later
DJ Soulman 8)
Good for you DJS... see you out there ;)

ive just booked up to go back flying with britania?? flying from manchester at 23.50 19th sep and flying back into newcastle from ibiza at 14.10 22nd sep! and also booked the hotel with it cost me and my girlfriend £223 each!! could have got a week for that but due to work commitments thats all i can do. as long as im going back i dont care 8) .
check out www.britaniadirect.com they have flights going from everywhere.

nish said:
DJ Soulman said:

wot hotel was that soulman?

Hostel Talamanca, on the next block to Pacha. They haven't had any double rooms available for that week for a while, however, they are one of the few that have single rooms available. Booked one yesterday teatime 44 Euros per night bed & brecky.

http://www.ibiza-hotels.com/hostal_talamanca/

Back