Flashing!!

B

Becky

Hey everyone, I'm Becky from Toronto and I am just dying to come to Ibiza so I can party with some real hard core clubbers. There are afew cool clubs in Canada, but nothing too spectacular. The city here treats clubbers like criminals in waiting, like its a crime to want to dance all night.

Anyways, I've cause quite a scene afew times in clubs by wearing skimy outfits. Bra's mostly, they're the most comfertable thing to dance in I find. Anyways, more than once I've actually flipped my bra down and shook my boobs for the crowd below, i just get into the song I guess. Anyways, how do clubs in Ibiza handle topless women dancing, is it taboo like it is in Canada? :D

becky,

i don't think anyone would mind too much, but i did have a friend get thrown out of a club once for stripping completely. so i wouldn't go too far.

things are pretty relaxed here though.

p.s. can you let me know which nights you are going to and i'll send our photographer ;-))))

Let me see them first :) I'm an expert at knockers.

Ladies and Gentlemen... you've got to respect a girl that's got the guts to flash a crowd especially when she know's the names she's going to get called. Trust me I know, Canada isn't the most tollerant place for the beauty that is the female body!!

Where are you people from in Toronto?
It's legal to show your assets anywhere, at least from what I remember...
Becky, if you've got them flaunt them all you want, they is so much T&A in Ibiza I really don't think you're going to get the reaction you may be looking for.

about flashing....i was watching elimidate with pachagirl on tuesday night and this dude decides to drop his pants and boxers in the middle of the bar/club to impress the chick....what a tool!! Its great when girls flash, but every dude needs to keep his pants on!

-the bloke

james said:
can you let me know which nights you are going to and i'll send our photographer

:lol: :twisted: :lol:

the spotlight photographer!! --->
images

pachabloke80 said:
i was watching elimidate with pachagirl on tuesday night and this dude decides to drop his pants and boxers in the middle of the bar/club to impress the chick....what a tool!! Its great when girls flash, but every dude needs to keep his pants on!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

exhibicionista.gif

LOL
ive been flashed once in ibiza, and thats exactly wot i did!
laugh out very bloody loud, thing is the bloke just laughed with me!
was quite sereal!

note to all blokes, keep ya pants on! as the bloke said
just not nice really! :)

There are far worse sites in Ibiza than a lassie with her tits out! I really don't think anyone would be too shocked.

However, you might get bitchy remarks from some girls...

Back